BAG 12/ ROLEX WATCH REPLICABAG 12 ARE THIEVES

1 Review updated:

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM FROM THESE CHINESE'S. THIS COMPANY WILL SEND YOU WHAT THEY WANT, NOT WHAT YOU ORDER. I ORDER A REPLICA ROLEX DAYTONA $66 AND A REPLICA GMT MASTERS $103 TOTALLING $169 PLUS SHIPPING CHARGES. THEY SENT ME "2" IDENTICAL WATCHES OF $66 TOALLING $122. I CAN'T GET A RESPONSE FROM THEM AFTER MORE THAN 20 MESSAGES. NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND ON THE DIFFERENCE, NOT EVEN A TEXT WITH AN ANSWER. IF YOU WANT TO BE SAFE DON' BUY FROM THESE "THIEVES".
THIS IS NOT A GAME OR A FAKE PERSON WRITTING THIS. I AM FROM MIAMI LAKES, FLORIDA AND HAD THE ORDER SHIPPED TO MY PARENTS IN MULBERRY, FL. THE ORDER WAS RECEIVED LAST SATURDAY 9/04/10 BY MAIL. THINK ABOUT FOLKS, IT IS WORTH IT TO PAY AN EXTRA CENT AND GET WHAT YOU REALLY WANT.

Comments

• Al
      Nov 13, 2012

I bought from Bag 12 several years ago, and was very pleased. Today, I tried to order a watch from them, and they want payment
    by Western Union, which I refuse to do, as there is no recourse.I sent a message asking if they will accept credit cards, and after
    reading the message above, I'll just pass on Bag 12.
    Thanks for the inofo