Baer's Furniture / no refund

1 Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:

Please donot ever buy from Baers and donot give them a security deposit if you are doubtful about your purchase... For one, they are too pricey..secondly they love to keep your money by saying any number of excuses. They would not answer your phone calls and then when they do, they are very rude . We were told that we would be given a refund anytime before the order is being shipped by the sales reo...and now the manager changes the story and says he wouldnot give our money back. The worst experience in shopping I ever had..

Be

Comments

• Bu
      6th of Sep, 2010

we ordered a bed from bears and it was damaged so we rejected it. We talked to the store manager and was told that he needed a day or two to get our money back. after five days he called an told us the store would not refund our money. Don;t buy anything from them. They are bad news.

• Bl
      8th of Nov, 2011

Read things before you sign for them.. there refund policy is clearly displayed...

• Go
      28th of May, 2015

Don't shop at Baer's Furniture. I bought over $6, 000 worth of furniture during their huge inventory clearance sale. While in the show room, I noticed a lamp that I thought my daughter might like. I took a picture of it and told the CSR that I would have to show my daughter and get back to the CSR. Two days later, my husband, my daughter and I went to the Baer's showroom together so that I could show them what I had already purchased and the lamp that I thought my daughter would like. She like it. We told the CSR (a different one) and she started writing it up on our sales list plus a couple of other items. At NO TIME during any of these discussions about this lamp were we informed that this lamp would NOT be delivered by Baer's. After my furniture was delivered and the lamp was not on the shipment, I called Baer's and at that time was told that we had to come get it ourselves. At the time we purchased it, we knew it was a floor sample and thought we could fit it in my daughter's Expedition. We attempted to pick it up and it was SO heavy, we told the CSR to just add it to our other stuff being delivered. At no time we were told that Baer's does not deliver lamps because they break. It we were told that at the time we were thinking about buying it, we probably would NOT have bought it after discovering how heavy it was. Now, my daughter, who is in tne military is gone to her station of duty, so we do not even have the Expedition to put the lamp in. Our other vehicles are too small for this lamp. So, now I have a lamp I own at the Baer's showroom and no way to get it to my daughter without huge additional expense (over what the lamp is worth or even what we paid for the lamp). I've left two messages with the first CSR and she has never returned my calls. Awful customer service!!!