[Resolved] Badoo.comdublinirl / I paid only for a week and they are charging me on my credit card and other week that I do not signed for it.

The date is 31 of july 2018 that they charged $ 4.00 and I want that charging to stop and and make a final stop to that company Badoo.comdublinirl. I want to annul that site complitly. I am not very happy about that site who take the money from innocent people and then put our, my money in there pocket, so please I hope you can help me to resolve the situation. Thank you, hope ear from you soon. Diane

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2018

Many thanks for your review.

Badoo Premium is a subscription-based service. When you purchased the service, the service conditions were listed on the payment page, which explains how the subscription works.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by visiting your payment settings in your 'Settings' page and unsubscribing from the service.

You will still be able to use your Badoo Premium features until the end of your current paid subscription.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Pe