Badoo Trading / you've blocked my account for no reason

I'm sending you email because you've blocked my account for no reason. a few days ago I created a badoo profile as some of my tinder friends suggested it. and after a day you blocked my profile for no reason. as you mentioned that some reports were made without using it ??? why did you block me ?? and from what I read block many users. I would ask you to unblock my badoo profile.

Badoo Trading

• Updated by Katiatsiridou, May 30, 2018

have you received my email? I have not received any answer from you

• Updated by Katiatsiridou, Jun 05, 2018

good news I sent you mail ten days ago and I have not received any answer from you. why is this happening;

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jun 06, 2018

Sorry to hear about this.

It's likely that your profile has been blocked for breaking our rules. If you're unsure what we ask of our community, you can find our guidelines here: badoo.com/guidelines

If you believe your profile has been blocked in error, please contact us here: badoo.com/feedback

• Updated by Katiatsiridou, Jun 06, 2018

• Updated by Katiatsiridou, Jun 08, 2018

Hello. Send again. please my profile is blocked without reason. I have not done anything to block you. I find it illegal and absurd to delete my profile. I can not communicate with the e-mail you give me. is it easy to help me? it's been several days since the day you sent e mail.

Ka