[Resolved] Badoo Trading / superpowers

Matane, CA

I was charged for a service i never asked: Super Powers neither used. I never received full benefit of this service neither did i use it. I explained it to badoo rep but did not want to respond to my request.
I was charged at precisely 10 pm on november 17th and as soon i sent an e-mail to feedback page as recommended by badoo help page, like 5 mins after being charged. But i got a reply only the following day in the morning around 7am. I mentioned my issue to rep but was unwilling to help as was saying i benefited from the services. I explained that i never used the service and would like To have my credit card reimbursed. The rep disappeared and never answered my request. Thanks

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2018

Hi there!

We're very sorry to hear about your experience.

Unfortunately, Super Powers is a subscription-based service. When you purchased the service, the service conditions were listed on the payment page which explain how the subscription works. It is also non-refundable, according to our Terms and Conditions. This is because, unlike credits, you start having the benefits of Super Powers as soon as they are downloaded.

You can read our Terms and Conditions here: http://badoo.com/terms