[Resolved] Badoo Trading / scam
This app is scam !! They give 14 free days of super powers if you add card. When they gave me 14 days I instantly deleted my card from the profile. After 14 days they carged me 27.99 euros and they don't give it back. . Do this app anyway saves my card number even when they are deleted ? Don't scam peoples. . I don't leave like that! I need my money back
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2018
You were charged for Super Powers because your free trial period has finished. When you signed up for the trial Super Powers, you were shown the Terms and Conditions, which state that the subscription will be automatically renewed once your free trial period expires.
If you haven't cancelled your subscription, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via BadooHelp on Facebook or Twitter and we'll cancel it for you.
Unfortunately, this type of purchase is non-refundable. You can read our Terms and Conditions here: http://badoo.com/terms
Thank you for understanding.
More Badoo Trading Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.