[Resolved] Badoo Trading / scam

This app is scam !! They give 14 free days of super powers if you add card. When they gave me 14 days I instantly deleted my card from the profile. After 14 days they carged me 27.99 euros and they don't give it back. . Do this app anyway saves my card number even when they are deleted ? Don't scam peoples. . I don't leave like that! I need my money back

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2018

Hi Paklausk!

You were charged for Super Powers because your free trial period has finished. When you signed up for the trial Super Powers, you were shown the Terms and Conditions, which state that the subscription will be automatically renewed once your free trial period expires.

If you haven't cancelled your subscription, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via BadooHelp on Facebook or Twitter and we'll cancel it for you.

Unfortunately, this type of purchase is non-refundable. You can read our Terms and Conditions here: http://badoo.com/terms

Thank you for understanding.

Pa