Badoo Trading / my profile does not work

3-5 London, KY, United States Review updated:

here and some days I found my Badoo profile not working. looks like inactive. my messages are not read by the other Users. and from what I've found is that my profile is not listed in the list for other users. Can you help me; what exactly happens? I want to communicate with other people and I can not. you probably have blocked my profile! why; will you be able to unblock me?

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2018

Sorry to hear you're having problems on Badoo.

The best way for us to check a technical issue would be for you to contact our support team at badoo.com/feedback

Alternatively, you can reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook with @BadooHelp

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Updated by Raniamp, May 21, 2018

Good evening! I have sent a message to the "feedback" section but I have not received any response. that I sent to you. if it's easy to help me?

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2018

If you have submitted an email to our support team, they will get back to you shortly. They may be experiencing a high number of queries at the moment but they will respond to you.

We look forward to resolving the issue.

^Jake

• Updated by Raniamp, May 21, 2018

they told me that I've done some sort of violation in the past and blocked my profile. but I have not done anything wrong. I do not know what is going on! please help me.

• Updated by Raniamp, May 21, 2018

you here are not from badoo support? can not you help me?

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 22, 2018

If our support team have provided you with this response. It means your profile has been blocked by our moderators and this has been investigated again by our support team.

Unfortunately, due to the secondary investigation, this is the final decision based on violations made against our guidelines.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Updated by Raniamp, May 22, 2018

I did not have another profile in badoo; how can you tell me that I violated the terms of your community? do you make a mistake I never again made a badoo?

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 22, 2018

Unfortunately, for security and privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose these details. Please refer to our community guidelines below for further information regarding this decision.

badoo.com/guidelines

• Updated by Raniamp, May 22, 2018

I tell you that I never had a badoo profile before. someone else may have used my personal photos but I never had a badoo profile. I want to get access to my profile as I have not done any past infringement.

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 23, 2018

If you'd like to leave us your email address or reach out to us on social media @BadooHelp, we'll be happy to check this decision again.

• Updated by Raniamp, May 23, 2018

thank you very much for your reply. my badoo email is raniamalakopi@gmail.com. please check again my case.

• Updated by Raniamp, May 23, 2018

• Updated by Raniamp, May 24, 2018

• Updated by Raniamp, May 24, 2018

;;; please

• Updated by Raniamp, Jun 06, 2018

I have sent you a message a few weeks ago to block my account without a reason. please let me know and answer me soon.

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2018

Hello.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us again. However, as previously advised, your access to Badoo has been permanently revoked. Unfortunately, this decision is final and will not be changed.

• Updated by Raniamp, Jun 07, 2018

I can not understand why you say you blocked my profile permanently. I have mentioned to you in previous communication that I had with you that I had never used the badoo in the past to tell me that I have been violating. if you want, I can attach my identity card to be sure. now if in the past I have used my own photos without my consent I have no responsibility. let me tell you again that if I want, I can send you my identity details.

Ra