Badoo Trading / my profile continues to be blocked, while you say you have complicated my profile

1 Θεσσαλονίκη, Greece

Good evening. despite the fact that it is reported to me that my profile has been unblocked in a previous issue as I attach here https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/badoo-trading-blocking-my-profile-for-no-reason-c990007. html # c1903171, I'm still blocked and I do not have access to my account. I tried to sign in to my account a bit ago, and my profile is blocked as you will see on the Photographs that I attach below. what happens to my personal account? and can not I? please allow me the entrance. my e-mail is evelinademy@gmail.com

Badoo Trading

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2018

Thanks for your second review.

We have attempted to reach out to you and inform you that we have decided to unblock your profile. However, we have received no response.

Thanks,
    Jake

• Updated by Demyevelin, May 14, 2018

Good morning. thank you for your response. my e-mail profile evelinademy@gmail.com still does not work. while I was able to enter, all the operators are still blocked. why is this happening; I could not use my account. please help me to unblock my account and I can also use the application. the fact that I'm transgender people does not mean that I differ from other application users.

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2018

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, after further investigation, it has come to our attention that you've violated our guidelines in a previous profile. Therefore, your access to Badoo have been revoked and your new profile has also been blocked.

All of our users are required to follow our rules to ensure Badoo remains a fun and safe online environment.

Thank you for understanding.

• Updated by Demyevelin, May 15, 2018

Good morning. I'm sending you for my blocked account, it has hurt me too long ago. I punish you very strictly and I would like a fair yet. despite the fact that I have not done some violation, I consider that the references to my older profiles have been made for racist reasons as I am a transsexual. but I accept what I am referring to, and I sincerely ask you to be sorry. the fact that I was referring to was done with my old account. I have been trying to create a new account since then, but unfortunately you are blocking me constantly. please give me an opportunity to join the badoo, and I guarantee you that I will not do any violation of your operating rules. please give me an opportunity once again. all people get an opportunity

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2018

Thanks for your response.

We're happy to hear that you're aware of the previous violations made on your previous profile.

However, due to this, your access to Badoo as a user has been permanently revoked because of this and you will not be welcomed to create a new account. Any new profiles you attempt to create will be treated with the same decision as your original profile.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Updated by Demyevelin, May 15, 2018

why are you so tough with me? I'm telling you that I have not made a violation I just think reports have been done because I'm a transgender person. I guarantee you that I will not make any violations, I will obey the rules of badoo. please allow me to use badoo. give me another chance. every person is entitled to another opportunity. please warmly not be so tough, and let me use the application for the last time. I did not do anything serious to block me permanently from the badoo.

• Updated by Demyevelin, May 15, 2018

please give me another chance to use the badoo app .. I guarantee you that I will not make any violations. I think the references made to my previous profile were because I'm a transgender person. please allow me to use the application for the last time. do not be so tough with me, I did not commit any serious act to treat me so strictly. I promise you that I will follow your rules. without making any violations of your terms. an opportunity is legitimate for all people.

• Updated by Demyevelin, May 16, 2018

good morning. I'll send you for one more time. to ask you to give me another chance to use the application. as I told you, and above all, I guarantee that I am not going to do any absolutely violation. I will follow your rules. please give me a last chance. you are punishing me very strictly without having done anything. I think the older reports have been made about the fact that I'm transgender. I have not done any criminal act to punish me so severely and unfairly. please give me a last chance.

• Updated by Demyevelin, May 16, 2018