[Resolved] Badoo Trading Limited / online dating service

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I have been using Badoo for a while now as my 42 year old wife has passed away. I totally respect the site and have been always followed the companies terms and conditions of use but have had my account recently blocked. Someone has apparently reported me of sending spam to other users. I have no idea how to do this spamming especially when I am very restricted to what I can do anyway as I have not signed up for any membership. I can only sent two messages to other users if they liked me otherwise I cannot send anything. How can I use Badoo to send Spam?
My email is [protected]@tpg.com.au
There is obviously a user that has been dismissed by myself, has a chip on their shoulder and wants to cause me grief. I have dated a couple of women using Badoo but they did not work out.

I have been blocked on Sunday 15th Oct 2017 8:17am.

Please investigate this fraudulent claim and reinstate my account.
I would like to know who has made these fraudulent claims as they have caused me unwarranted distress. I want to also know how it is possible to send spam on Badoo, this is ludicrous?

Kind Regards

Richard

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2017

Hi there!

We are very sorry you've had this experience with us.

It looks like one of our moderators blocked you by mistake. However, I have made some adjustments to your profile and you should now be able to log in as usual.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else we can do for you.

Rm