Badoo Tradingfake profile

My name was Kgotlelo on Badoo, 29, South African. I deleted the account. I was chatting to someone called Mark( a western guy), he claimed he is a civil engineer for International Hotel Group (IHG). Hus number is +[protected]. I deleted our chats when i was angry and had suspicions.
Please see the photos of the daughter he claims is his in an IHG shirt. He claimed he's 35 years, currently working in California and will return to his house in Sandton, South Africa and that originally he's from Durban, South Africa. He wanted to send me a christmas gift which he wanted me to pay R2500 for, i declined. He also tried to send me various clothing brands he claimed he had orders for., i refused to receive them.
When Superb shipping company called, they wanted me to pay money into the FNB bank account before they deliver my gift. The consignment number showed the package had been delivered to a lady called Ms NJJ Manuel from a different province in Western cape, South Africa. He never video called when i asked him too. He claimed the shipping company uses the wrong address (as you can see on the various photos). I believe a african guy(photo attached) calling himself Jayden Mike on Facebook is pretending to be a white guy who works at IHG. At 1st he told me the daughter was 9 years, but the photo(attached) of the lady looks like she's older. He stopped communicating with me when i confronted him and stilk using the white guy's photo.

Please assist to block him on Badoo to prevent others falling victim to his scams and to prevent the real guy's identity from being tarnished .

Kg