[Resolved] Badoo Tradingcredit card fraud at badoo.com

I received a text message from my bank in Pakistan dated 30 July 2018 that my card has been used at Badoo.com dated 29th July 2018 (Time difference of UK) for a transaction of 199.99 GBP. I never made that transaction. I have been a victim of Credit Card Fraud and I ask the company to return my transaction immediately. I have already messaged the company at Facebook as well as filled and sent their form

Badoo Trading

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jul 30, 2018

Thanks for your review.

We have reached out to you on social media to extend our apologies that this has happened to you and we have provided you with some advice on next steps to take which may help to prevent this kind of activity in the future.

We hope that you are able to overcome this disheartening situation and please do feel free to contact us again if you require any further information.

Badoo Team