[Resolved] Badoo Trading / blocked for being trans
I have thousands of guys who liked my profile and pics but a few bad apples find I am trans they get upset that they matched with a tranny. They tell me that I should leave this app because it is for straight men only but I ignore them because they are bald ugly old guys. I have met so many hot straight guys on there looking for girl like me but the bad apples report me and then badoo kicked my account for no reason. I never insulted anyone never posted obscene material never argued with the bigots just delete them and move on. Problem is a percentage of all men think they own everything so they want trannies gone to the margins like before and unfortunately badoo let them win. I am blocked because I am transgender. Next time girls, don't even disclose our status just fool them into it like I did many times before. If they want us to hide who we are we will and they will get lured even more into falling in love with a tranny only to have a surprise at the end.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jul 05, 2018
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Please allow me to assure you that profiles are not blocked on Badoo based on our users sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and make every effort to make our genuine users feel welcome on Badoo.
Any and all complaints made against your profile will have been thoroughly investigated and your profile will have only been blocked if you've broken our rules. If you're unsure what they are, you can find them here: badoo.com/guidelines.
If you believe your profile has been blocked in error, please contact us on Facebook or Twitter (@BadooHelp), send us your registered email address and we'll check this decision for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Badoo Trading Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- Badoo Trading - company is not refunding my money
- Badoo Trading - fake profile
- Badoo Trading - account recovery
- Badoo Trading - blocked account
- Badoo Trading - hotornot. why hot or not is taking 4€ from me every three days?