[Resolved] Badoo Trading / blocked for being trans

3 Canada Review updated:

I have thousands of guys who liked my profile and pics but a few bad apples find I am trans they get upset that they matched with a tranny. They tell me that I should leave this app because it is for straight men only but I ignore them because they are bald ugly old guys. I have met so many hot straight guys on there looking for girl like me but the bad apples report me and then badoo kicked my account for no reason. I never insulted anyone never posted obscene material never argued with the bigots just delete them and move on. Problem is a percentage of all men think they own everything so they want trannies gone to the margins like before and unfortunately badoo let them win. I am blocked because I am transgender. Next time girls, don't even disclose our status just fool them into it like I did many times before. If they want us to hide who we are we will and they will get lured even more into falling in love with a tranny only to have a surprise at the end.

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jul 05, 2018

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please allow me to assure you that profiles are not blocked on Badoo based on our users sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and make every effort to make our genuine users feel welcome on Badoo.

Any and all complaints made against your profile will have been thoroughly investigated and your profile will have only been blocked if you've broken our rules. If you're unsure what they are, you can find them here: badoo.com/guidelines.

If you believe your profile has been blocked in error, please contact us on Facebook or Twitter (@BadooHelp), send us your registered email address and we'll check this decision for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jake

Lo
Jun 25, 2018

Comments

• Je
      19th of Sep, 2018

I have the same issue. I have created 3 accounts already. And guess what? All of they were blocked... Coincidence? All transgender woman should file a class action lawsuit against Badoo

• Ba
      1st of Oct, 2018

@Jessica_t Hi there,

As explained in the response to complainant, Badoo users are not blocked based on their gender identity or sexuality. We welcome everyone and we strive to create an inclusive environment for all users.

However, often our rules our overlooked and we would encourage all of our users to familiarise yourself with them here: badoo.com/guidelines. If you truly believe that your profile has been blocked by mistake, you can reach out to us via social media @BadooHelp and our team will be happy to double check the original decision to block your profile.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Badoo Team