[Resolved] Badoo Trading / badoo payments
So they said that i needed to purchase a 1 dollar pack for 100 credits to speak with somebody, I put my debit card information on that [censored] site and the next thing that I know they took 25 dollars of my account for 6 months of a [censored] service that I don't want and the cucks behind the customer service only reply, is not refundable, how the [censored] is not refundable if i din't pay for that piece of [censored] service
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2018
It sounds like you linked your payment details to your account in order to speed up making purchases on Badoo. This option is shown when entering your payment details and is completely optional.
You can find more information on this in our terms here: badoo.com/terms.
More Badoo Trading Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.