[Resolved] Badoo Tradingbadoo dating

Hi badoo,

I've just been told by my girlfriends friend that I have a fake account made in my name "Harry" from Dorchester. There are three photos of me on there that I didn't upload of myself and of course am pretty concerned as to why it's been created..?

I don't have an account so am unable to search for this profile but have attached a photo of the account. Can this be closed down with this information?

Thanks

Harry

Badoo Trading

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2018

We are sorry to hear that someone created a fake profile with your details and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please could you send us a link to the profile? You can find this by visiting the profile on a desktop computer and copying the URL at the top of the window.

If you have found this profile via Google, please send us the link to the results. For example:

Stephanie Smith, Female, 26 | London, United Kingdom | Badoo