[Resolved] Badoovery unhelpful company

Hi signed up for Badoo a while back and have recently found the time to get nore involved with it...accept I have now forgotten my password and have several times been through all the correct procedure of retrieving it and when I check my mail the password does not arrive(yes I also checked Junkmail). I have sent at lease 8 separate message to the so called help facility asking for assistance with this and I still have not had an answer from this company. I would expect that with the growing competition of these social network services the level of service would be a little more acceptable. I cannot just open another account either as I have some valuable contact info on that particular profile as well as the fact that I do not wish to use another e-mail address except my own.

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jun 04, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble with your password. Of course, not receiving a reply is not at all helpful and we'd never ignore you on purpose! Sometimes we're unable to respond to queries made via our in-app contact form if you registered on Badoo with your mobile number instead of a contactable email address.

This would also be the reason you can't receive an email via password, but we can definitely help you with this!

If you would please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter @BadooHelp, or use the links in our profile, we'll be happy to assist you further. Please be sure to let us know the email address or phone number you used to register on Badoo as this will help o speed things up.

We look forward to hearing from you,
    BadooTeam

Comments

• Gr
      Nov 04, 2010

Simialr problem. Only idid not forget my password. It just states that it is wrong. and every time I click forgot password link it sends me an email. When I click the link to reset my password in my email it sends me back to the sign in page. It is a broken link that I have tried on 3 computers on 3 different networks with the same results. It is a bad link. Is this on purpose?

• Co
      Nov 09, 2010

Same problem as Grylindsey. I had the original password notice email message still saved, but when i put it in, it said it was incorrect. Again, like Grylindsey, the "Reset Password" emails sent to me would just link me back to the sign in page. This was after I already indicated on the site that I was wanting to delete my profile. Something fishy is going on here. They have essentially stolen our information and locked us out of retrieving/deleting it!

• Lo
      Dec 16, 2010

I have the same problem. It sucks if pure curiosity stole all my info! Plz Post if a solution comes up!

• De
      Dec 09, 2018
    Badoo Trading - Fake badoo account
    United Kingdom

Much to my disgust I've found out I'm on badoo I'd like you to remove my fake account as soon as possible the police are involved as it's identity theft, This is very distressing for me & I hope you resolve this as quickly as possible
    Debbi

Dec 11, 2018
    Badoo Trading - account been blocked
    Bournemouth, England, Dorset

hi,

ive had my badoo account over a year then all of a sudden they block my account as apparently you had reports ive been breaking your terms and conditions but i cant see how please can someone tell me what i have done as i have had serval accounts over 5 years from being Single this is the only dating app i use

• Ad
      Jan 05, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Badoo premium
    United Kingdom

I was charged £17.99 for a free trial and cancelled within the first day I want my refund back

• Mo
      Jan 22, 2019
    Badoo Trading - My account has been blocked
    Lagos
    Nigeria

Please help me unblock my Badoo account, my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 23, 2019
    Badoo Trading - membersship
    146 rue iberville
    Notre dame de l'Ile Perrot
    Canada

Signed up for the $69 membership with the understanding that there were no other fees, as soon as I found out otherwise within 24 hours I tried to contact pay pall and badoo no response whatsoever. I feel hoodwinked. And wish to be refunded

Badoo Trading - Unauthorized Premium charge
    Panama

I've been charged $20 out of nowhere for Badoo Premium, I only noticed because I received a message about the charge, I don't even care if you delete my account, just refund me back, this complaint is not even 1 hour away from that unauthorized charge, so I don't even want to use that feature!

• Se
    Badoo Trading - Badoo premium
    Sweden

Today I was falsy activated a lifetime badoo premium via a pop up in the app. This is nothing I was authorising and it's a pure scam and I need help since they refuse to cancel it. I have not been charged yet.

Badoo Trading - I did not subscribe

I don't have an account on back I and I did not subscribe for any service but weekly from my credit card a payment of 4.99 if made to this company

• Ke
      Feb 25, 2019
    Badoo Trading - unauthorized credit cards
    Indonesia

i already unsubscribed and deleted my badoo account, but my credit cards keep being charged on a weekly base for the service i dont use.

please refund all those money that was unauthorized charged from my credit card and also fix the system that making badoo keep charging from people without their consent.

• Pa
      Feb 25, 2019
    Badoo Trading - badoo premium
    United Kingdom

hi i have been charged £119.99 for badoo premium which i never used or would of paid that much they just took the money anyway. how can i get a refund? i wasnt even using badoo at the time when they just took the money and emailed me about it afterwards?

• Je
      Mar 10, 2019
    Badoo Trading - "badoo life time subscribe"
    101A High Street North
    United Kingdom

last night some frend come over to my house and wee look on badoo get fun, and one of my frend beeing drunk press the buton "premium /life time "and i will deffinetly want to cencel thath.its not I WANT.please help me to cencel the subscription.Thank you!!

• Fa
      Apr 21, 2019
    Badoo Trading - some one use my email adresse in a badoo account
    Tunisia

this morning 15/04/2019 i resieved email from badoo teling me to contuned my profile but i dont have any an account in badoo if i open the link i found a profile of some one else but he use my email adresse . what can i do in this situation ?

• De
      Apr 21, 2019
    Badoo Trading - I just used my badoo acct and coming back to it I couldn't access it again I was told it has been blocked why
    Uyo,Akwaibom
    Nigeria

This is the third time am opening an account and they are blocking it... The other time as soon as I created it they blocked it

• Ho
      Apr 30, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Ian horton civray
    United Kingdom

Fake user who tries to extort money uses addresses in rothbury uk, surin france and civray france. Cant believe hes allowed to continue scamming people...
    He or she uses fake details and tries to extort money and cash. Not to be trusted or allowed to use badoo or facebook or any other networking site...……...
    Cheat liar thief

• Bu
      May 19, 2019
    Badoo Trading - unauthorised credit card charge
    United Kingdom

Whilst using the Badoo App on my laptop, I noticed that I have been charged £119.99 for Badoo Premium, which I never knowingly subscribed to. There was no warning or prompt to confirm that I wished to proceed with any such transaction, nor was there any terms and conditions displayed.

May 20, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Accidentally bought something

I got on the app and I'm not exactly sure what I pressed but I was charged like $8. So I want a refund because I don't even know what I bought and I'm not trying to waste my money on something I barely use.

•   Jun 04, 2019

@Jordan Shelley Hi Jordan,

We'll gladly look into this for you! Please contact the BadooHelp team on Facebook or Twitter (links in bio) and we'll see what we can do for you!

• Mi
      Jun 16, 2019
    Badoo Trading - my badoo account had been blocked please unblock my account.
    Japan

my badoo account had been blocked please unblock my account.
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Ne
      Jun 17, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Badoo

I just signed up for this dating site two days ago and today they tell me I'm blocked and I'm trying to see why. Is telling me that I have violated some kind of cold I don't know what code that could be because I don't talk to anyone on there, so I'm really trying to see what's going on and what did I do wrong I mean I literally just signed up

• St
      Jul 06, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Unauthorized card payment for Badoo premium account

Hello,
    I buyed some credits per my credit card, but then few days later BADOO charged also payment for premium account. I requested payment refund but they refuse it. It seems to be according to their terms and conditions. They have some buy on click function and payment is then charged immediately. Is there some chance to get payment back ?

• Fr
      Jul 20, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Subscription
    South Africa

Took one month subscription for R199, was debited 429.98. Rectify.

Jul 21, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Badoo
    Nigeria

I am a female and I was chatting with a matched male all of a sudden I got a message which says " we've had reports you're using Badoo for commercial purposes" which is not true. I was blocked instantly.
    Please investigate properly. I don't do such thing. I am innocent.
    The other male I was chatting with only sent his location to me. Please help m

• Ta
      Jul 28, 2019
    Badoo - Unauthorised payment
    United Kingdom

A payment of £119 was taken via paypal. The site uses a one click service so there is no way to can stop a payment. They will not refund it even within the 14 days as they say it is non refundable. PayPal were of no help and the bank cannot do a charge back.

• Ro
      Aug 05, 2019
    Badoo Trading - I like going for long walks
    West Norfolk council
    United Kingdom

I am easy going person looking for a nice lady to get to know and spend time with

• Se
      Aug 19, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Dating App
    United Kingdom

Looking for info on credits and next thing I know it says congratulations you have just bought 2750 credits £29.99 now details no click to confirm, obviously I want my money back. I have been trying to contact them, started as soon as it happened. Its impossible so far. Either by email or phone I will keep trying

• Sw
      Aug 19, 2019
    Badoo Trading - My account is blocked
    India

I didnt do anything... i dont know who reported my account and my account went blocked ...its not working... i want to reopen my account... . Please unblock my account i dont know what happend to my account i want back my old id ...

• Sp
      Sep 08, 2019
    Badoo Trading - Payment
    United Kingdom

I have been charged £119.99 on 31/08/2019 and I have not authorized this payment at all. Badoo are taking money without any consent

•   Sep 09, 2019

@Speedyjim59 Hi SpeedyJim,

Please message us containing the email address or phone number you used to register on Badoo and we'll check the status of this payment and see what we can do to help.

Jake - BadooHelp Team

• Mi
      Sep 21, 2019
    Badoo - Service

I just had a really longday at work and I was ready to come home and relax and then I fid out I Have been blocked from entire app for no reason from . And charged for premium while being banned

• Ru
      Oct 07, 2019
    Badoo Trading - badoo premium
    United Kingdom

been charge from badoo from something called baddoo premium ...this is unacceptable... please i am unemployed and this just charge me with no reason ... i will go for court or whatever if you don't give me my money back ...this is a scam and i will report to the authorities ... please give me my money back as soons as possible