[Resolved] Badoo — very unhelpful company
Hi signed up for Badoo a while back and have recently found the time to get nore involved with it...accept I have now forgotten my password and have several times been through all the correct procedure of retrieving it and when I check my mail the password does not arrive(yes I also checked Junkmail). I have sent at lease 8 separate message to the so called help facility asking for assistance with this and I still have not had an answer from this company. I would expect that with the growing competition of these social network services the level of service would be a little more acceptable. I cannot just open another account either as I have some valuable contact info on that particular profile as well as the fact that I do not wish to use another e-mail address except my own.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jun 04, 2019
We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble with your password. Of course, not receiving a reply is not at all helpful and we'd never ignore you on purpose! Sometimes we're unable to respond to queries made via our in-app contact form if you registered on Badoo with your mobile number instead of a contactable email address.
This would also be the reason you can't receive an email via password, but we can definitely help you with this!
If you would please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter @BadooHelp, or use the links in our profile, we'll be happy to assist you further. Please be sure to let us know the email address or phone number you used to register on Badoo as this will help o speed things up.
We look forward to hearing from you,
More Badoo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.