[Resolved] Badoobadoo dating app - identity theft!!

I Mar 08, 2017 Review updated:

Someone stole my photos and created a fake profile on Badoo!!! This fictional girl is half my age and lives in the same city. She is saying to guys she wants to go to a hotel with them. I don't want random guys to walk up to me in my own city (not a big one) thinking I'm this fictional girl who wants to bed anything with a heartbeat. I'm highly disturbed!!

• Resolution Statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response · Mar 13, 2017

Hi Ivy!

Thank you for getting in touch and alerting us about this.

We're very sorry someone has created an account using your details and are going to do everything we can to take it down as soon as possible. The most efficient way for us to locate this profile would be to have access to the user ID of the account, which is in the URL link of the profile, or with a screenshot of the profile containing as much information as possible (name, age, location, work, education, etc.). If you could send this over either here or as a private message to any of our social media channels (links in our profile description) we would really appreciate it.

We look forward to hearing from you!

• R
      Aug 18, 2019

Someone is posting as me they changed my birthday date and they hacked all my pictures

•   Aug 28, 2019

@[email protected] Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We're really sorry to hear about this and we'll do everything in our power to put a stop to it and protect your information from further abuse.

Please reach out to our team at badoo.com/feedback using your registered email address when prompted and a member of our team will be able to assist you further.