[Resolved] Badoo — badoo dating app - identity theft!!
Someone stole my photos and created a fake profile on Badoo!!! This fictional girl is half my age and lives in the same city. She is saying to guys she wants to go to a hotel with them. I don't want random guys to walk up to me in my own city (not a big one) thinking I'm this fictional girl who wants to bed anything with a heartbeat. I'm highly disturbed!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response · Mar 13, 2017
Thank you for getting in touch and alerting us about this.
We're very sorry someone has created an account using your details and are going to do everything we can to take it down as soon as possible. The most efficient way for us to locate this profile would be to have access to the user ID of the account, which is in the URL link of the profile, or with a screenshot of the profile containing as much information as possible (name, age, location, work, education, etc.). If you could send this over either here or as a private message to any of our social media channels (links in our profile description) we would really appreciate it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More Badoo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.