[Resolved] Badoo / account block / revoke my badoo

Hello, My name is Kingsley Ekwuruke On badoo I've been blocked on badoo because I was accused of marketing my brands on badoo. Which is not true Please kindly look into this. I have over 800 people messaging me on badoo and there are annoying people on badoo that I block away.
Please kindly look into this for me Thanks
My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Badoo

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Aug 03, 2018

We have decided to permanently block your profile for being in violation of our Guidelines.

You can read our Guidelines via the following link: http://badoo.com/guidelines/.

All of our users are required to follow these rules to ensure Badoo remains a fun, friendly and safe place to be. Our decision about your profile cannot be changed and no exceptions will be made.

Badoo Team

Ki
Aug 01, 2018

Comments

• Be
      Aug 08, 2018

Morning, I never knew baddoo was not a commercial site which made my first account blocked I opened another yesterday and I woke up not to see it blocked . Please have mercy I need to take someone's contact am going to meet today only to realised have been blocked again. Please open it I promise not to make it commercial which I didn't in the new account.

• Be
      Aug 08, 2018

My new account as being blocked please have mercy. I didn't make it commercial again

•   Aug 10, 2018

@Betty 100 Unfortunately, your access to Badoo has been revoked. You will no longer be able to become a member of Badoo due to the violations of our guidelines.