Bader Trading & Co. WLL

Posted: Mar 12, 2017 by

Building materials and furniture

Manama, Bahrain
badergroupbahrain.com
This company bought products and service from several italian companies and after 2 years they refuse to pay the invoices or send back the goods in Italy to the related companies.
Even if the Italian Ambassador in Bahrain has been involved to try to solve this situation, Bader Trading refuse to keep in contact with the italian companies and didn't answer to any e-mail that press the payments.
Complaint comments Comments (23)    Updated: Complaint country Bahrain Complaint category Building, Construction

Comments

N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
We are a transport company from Italy. We made a transport air delivery for this company and even if it's one year that we are pressing them for the payment they never had the face to give us an answer.
Really a bad company !!

A  13th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
We are an italian company for classical furniture. We sent them some of our luxury items for a total amount of 65.000 euro. They didn't pay us and they didn't accept to send back the products in Italy. Not correct people and criminals !!!
A  13th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
The owner of this company, Mr. Fareed Ghulam Abbas Bader made a lot of promises for a longterm and profitable cooperation in his projects to supply furniture, lightings, kitchens and other italian products. After 3 years nothing, zero !!! For you this is a reliable company??
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    +3 Votes
My name is Carlo Cappellini and I'm owner of Florence Collection, an italian company specialized in luxury interiors. In 2014 I had a contact for a possible partnership with this company and I invested money to open a branch office in Bahrain. Total disaster !! I only wasted money with this people. Totally not correct business men
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
I'm Massimo Baron, italian owner of Bamax Srl a company that, like Florence Collections, was part of this business venture. I have my products in Bahrain, invoices unpaid and this company refuse any contact with me. Not good for business because they don't pay !!! Be very careful !!!
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    +3 Votes
Giancarlo Vanin of VG New Trend Srl, a company specialized in luxury lightings and accessories foe home decor. Like the other partners I participated to a business venture to open a branch office following fake promises of Mr. Fareed Ghulam Abbas Bader of Bader Trading. In 3 years nothing happened and I wasted money and products. The worst business man I saw in my long experience. Stay away from him !!
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
My company is IDL Export. We produce special lightings for custom projects. We sent to this company some of our items but this customer never paid the amount due and refuse to give us any details about his attitude. I collect a lot of information in Bahrain about this company and a lot of people told me that many times they didn't pay. Really bad company !!
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    +5 Votes
My company is Fabrizio Smania SpA and I'm an architect wellknown all over the world. I was part of this business venture with other italian companies to open a branch office in Bahrain. The final result, following Mr. Fareed Ghulam Abbas Bader (owner of Bader Trading) was to waste money and invoices not paid from this uncorrect and unreliable business man. Totally a big disappointed person !!
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
We are one of the biggest group of italian companies in modern furniture for all the area of the house and offices. In 3 years we made a lot of offers for this company because every time there was the possibility to supply our products in their projects. The reality is that they don't have a far idea how to manage a building construction and for a stupid building of 12 flats they need more than 4 years to finish. The biggest waste of time I never see in my life !!! This company is pure ### !!
A  14th of Mar, 2017 by    +5 Votes
People not correct and most of all well organized to avoid payments. The owner Mr. Fareed Ghulam Abbas Bader spent a lot of money in charity to clean his soul and his face inside the bahraini society but, under the sand, in the worst person in all Middle East... Stay away from him and his company if you want to save your money. THEY DON'T PAY !!
A  15th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
We are one of the biggest italian group for furniture in all area of the house/office. In 3 years of cooperation with this company in Bahrain, they weren't not able to place a single chair in all Middle East market. They want to find new cooperation and business but they are not able to manage nothing !! It's better if they change activity !!
A  15th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
This company told us that in Bahrain they were well introduced into supermarkets, hotels and restaurants to distribute spring water. We trusted in their words, we sent them samples and we made good prices to enter on the market. Nothing happened and any bottle of water was sold.
A  16th of Mar, 2017 by    +5 Votes
I rented for my company an office from the owner of this company, Mr. Fareed Ghulam Abbas Bader in his building in Seef District and for over one year I regularly paid the rent. One day he told me that he wanted to increase the rent and I discover that he didn't pay the administrative fees to Bahrain Government and he had the face to increase the price !!. Absolutely an uncorrect person !!
A  17th of Mar, 2017 by     Best Advice +5 Votes
This company is one of the worst I saw in my long manager experience. They asked me to create an incredible quantity or connections in food field and they were not able to develop a serious business with one of them. Not professional !!
A  20th of Mar, 2017 by    +4 Votes
This company contacted us in Italy selling us that they have big connexions with GDO and that they have a solid structure to develop a big distribution in GCC countries for spring water.
At the end of the game we discovered that they don't have nothing and that they play a small game to buy and sell water with some private customers and a couple of small restaurants in Bahrain.Liers and Cheaters ... nothing more !!!
A  26th of Mar, 2017 by    +3 Votes
Mr.Fareed Ghulam Abbas Bader (the owner) of this company and of Gulf Membrane, Bader Trading & Contracting is the peefect example of the man that talk, make promises and at the end pretend to make profit with other's money without investing his part. He's not a reliable partner and his reputation is only smoke in the eyes ... Real Value ZERO !!
A  9th of Apr, 2017 by    +3 Votes
It's more than 2 years that we are trying to receive an answer from this company about some payments that we are pressing every 15 days but nothing happened. The owner of this company Mr. Fareed Ghulam Abbas Bader, instead to take care of his position inside the Rotary Club and show his face to make charity, it will be better to pay his invoices !!! Fake person and no more !!
N  9th of Apr, 2017 by    +3 Votes
If you're looking for a reliable partner to create new business ventures, stay away from this man. It's only a vampire, will take your money and will give you nothing in change !! Be careful !!

A  30th of Apr, 2017 by    +3 Votes
Mr. Fareed Bader is the craziest business man in the world. My company signed an agreement for a very profitable business with a net profit of more than 60%. He started and after 6 months he stopped because he wasn't able to manage a business so simple that a young child should be able to develop. I'm 100% sure that this man and his company are only a great loss of time and money !!
A  23rd of May, 2017 by    +3 Votes
The owner of Bader Group and his staff is a band of ignorant people far from a correct way to make business and, moreover, to pay the money after they will receive the products or the services. I made for him a full project with rendering, sample board and so on and he didn't pay the amount requested through a regular contract.
NOT A RELIABLE MAN !!