Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporation / product and service

1 Knoxville, TN, United States

I am a 56 yr old woman w/ a Down syndrome bro. I have money and credit. Worked very hard for all I have. I chose Badcock above RTG& local Furn. I thought it was the best. I bought 10000. Worth. The truck came & got stuck in my drive. I called my friend for a jack to jack the truck up. I got a a dresser scraped & dented & chunks out of it & drawers wobbled they took 20% when I opened the middle drs. They would not shut & hinge loose.My night stands the doors will not shut on them unless I pick up the hinges to shut then they are not flush. Now they said 25% could not do more. My chest destroyed to be ordered. My real leather couch they destroyed the back trying to get it in & tore my living room wall off & dented walls. said it would not go they were going to take it back. I had to tell them to get it out turn it the other way & how to bring it in, then the damage I could see. They said 20% that's it. The electric recliner is off centered & the sofa leather has extra wrinkle defect. They used markers to cover furniture. The sleigh bed & dresser is cheaper then the one I seen and the walls were hit with that furniture dented & scraped. Then marketed that. This is unacceptable. They offered to take it back, but the damage was already done. I had done without furniture for 2 weeks shopping around for exactly what I wanted. I ordered this pd. 5000.00 dn & financed the rest. I need the furniture & I was not going to let them take it back for fear of their work tearing the house up more. I'm thru talking to the store. Not only my furniture but my house was destroyed and I have to answer for that and fix those. Please this is not acceptable and I understand people work on commission but when it is at the cost of The trusting customer No No No. I would like to have someone call me or come out & look at it. I do not feel I need to pay for the damages to my home & damaged furniture for someone's commission. Please call 423.215.6951 Euginia Burress just make this right.

• Updated by Euginia1, Nov 04, 2018