bad boys / sales staff

1 London Ontario, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Wow what a place to go shopping at .
the showroom is clean and tidy.
My freind and I went there to get some things for our new home but we left feeling unwanted.
I was unable to find a salesperson to anwers any question that we had for then they were no where to be found.
But we did find then while we were looking around after all they were all down in the tv area watching some movie they were playing and the loundness of the move was really bad you could not ask them for help because they would not have been able to hear you over the t.v.
while we were looking around we were surprise to see how many of them were watching tv reading news paper and drinking coffee that was more inportance to them then us the paying consummer.
After we did get someone to hel[p us we left the shop without buying a thing mainly because they were not help full at.
someone should tell them they have things backwards they go to work to help people like me and my freind buy the right things insteady of watching t.v and drinking coffee all day long.
one of the things we found really hard to get past was the used coffee cups place in side the things they want the people to buy.
nooooooooooobody likes new furniture that someone uses like a trash can this store is really bad for this .
We left there unloved and unwanted in many ways .
if they keep going the brick will win

Comments

• Lk
      30th of Apr, 2009
    bad boys - Commercial
    Bad Boys
    Ontario
    Canada

This is not a complaint about their product although I do feel it is overpriced and over rated. This is a complaint about their advertising techniques. Their new add with President Obama look alike is done in extremely poor taste and should be pulled. They are exploiting the President.

• Ho
      25th of Jan, 2012
    bad boys - Bad customer service
    Bad Boys

They will scam you for money. And if you will complain you will receive rude service and mean customer support.

1st of Oct, 2013
    bad boys - BROKEN PROMISES LIES
    BAD BOYS
    Burlington
    Ontario
    Canada

WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RUN AROUND FOR OVER A MONTH WITH NO SATISFACTION IN GETTING OUR DINING ROOM TABLE OR COFFEE TABLE BUT OUR CASH OF ALMOST 10, 000 WAS GOOD WHEN WE GAVE IT TO THEM . I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER THING FROM THIS COMPANY