Bad Boy Furniture / sectional sofa
Purchased a sectional back in june 2016, the manager and sales representative at the kennedy location assure that the material is genuine dyed leather.In october 2016 I notice the leather was peeling. I had to make several request before a technician visited to inspect the damage. The sofa was returned on november 26th with the expectation of the repair within the given time period of two weeks. Today december 6th called customer service, only to be told the manufacture does not have the material to reupholster the sofa. It will be another week which is december 17th. There are no guarantee the sofa will be returned on time for the holidays.
Consumers be very careful when purchasing at bad boy furniture store. I am so upset, words cannot express.
More Bad Boy Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - buyer beware! 
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - response from lastman's bad boy 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - bad boys gym townsville criminals chris condon thug
- Bad Boy Furniture - terrible sales staff! 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - missing a lamp table that I paid!!!
- Bad Boy Furniture - whirlpool washer 
- Bad Boy, Barrie, Ontario - poor quality sofa 
- Bad Boy Furniture - customer service 
- Bad Boy - Kitchener - poor customer service