Backpage / my pictures are being used without my knowledge or consent

Brampton, ON, Canada Review updated:

Hi there,

I was notified earlier today that the poster of this ad: http://toronto.backpage.ca/FemaleEscorts/first-day-in-town-condo-incalls-amazing-melanie-647-793-8812/109008027
Is using pictures of me-- which are my property--without my knowledge or consent. The pictures of me include the first photograph as well as the last one. I have attached the photos to this complaint.

I contacted the poster who in turn responded by saying the pics would be removed "in a bit". It is now been 4 hours since they stated this. No action has yet been taken. At the time we spoke, i had told them to take the photos down NOW or I would report their ad along with contacting Backpage personally. That being said, I would appreciate if some sort of immediate measures could be taken.

If further information is required before the removal of the pictures can be approved, please contact me via email or phone.

[name removed]
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

Thanks.
[name removed]

Br
Feb 28, 2018

Comments

• T1
      Mar 15, 2018

Good luck luv same thing happened to me and is still happening for a year they don’t care. I have emailed to my fingers hurt and reported until they bleed

Mar 23, 2018

I have the same situation!!! What a hell?
    Why do not they check the customers who are posting the fake ads properly?!

• T1
      Mar 23, 2018

@Mari1616 If you report it with the ad information in the email they will remove finally got the mud duck ad removed that was using mine. Took a while for her to catch on but they did remove it every time I reported it