Backpage and XpagoThis company overcharges for the ads and after an hour removes it

1 Review updated:

I used Backpage and Xpago to post my ads and it was obviously rip off. I have paid $60 and $100 for the ads, but Backpage posted it for an hour and after that the ad disappeared. It has happened with me couple of times and I paid again and again. I became suspicious, when the price for the ads rose. I tried to contact someone from the customer services, but no response. Don’t pay them, it’s is scam and they steal money from their customers.

Re
Mar 04, 2016

Comments

Mar 04, 2016

I AGREE - I POSTED ON BACKPAGE ON AT LEAST 20 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS AND THEY ARE TAKING PEOPLES MONEY - LETTING THE AD GO UP FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND THEN PULLING DOWN THE AD !!! - THIS HAS HAPPENED ON AT LEAST 20 OCCAsiions and you get no refund from them and they will never email you back - in esscence backpage if they dont like an ad or for what ever there reason they just pull it down and keep your money - in esscense stealing from their customers!!! Backpage stop pulling peoples ads down and robbing us !!!