Backinthesaddle.com / Seller took money for the order and stopped to communicate
I bought blouse and jacket from www.backinthesaddle.com, and the seller stated that his production was authentic and good-quality. He replied to all my emails, but after I ordered and paid for it, the seller didn’t provide any confirmation info as well as he stopped to reply. I sent multiple emails, but no response. I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.
More Backinthesaddle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Backinthesaddle.com - false advertising 
- Back In The Saddle - RIP OFF SCAM - Tricky default enrollment into expensive VIP program
- Back In The Saddle - Refund and credits
- Back In The Saddle - Avoid at all costs
- Backinthesaddle.com - Slow delivery
- Back In The Saddle - gift card not received
- Back In The Saddle - online order
- Backinthesaddle.com - They twice sent me wrong order
- Back In The Saddle - vip club ripoff scam.