Backinthesaddle.com / false advertising

2 BITS Trail, Chelmsford, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877/756-5068

Back in The Saddle sent me an email offering a 15% discount until December 5. I placed an order on December 4 for $42.89. All through the ordering process I kept waiting for the discount to show up. It never did. Within MINUTES of placing the order, I contacted Customer Service via email, inquiring about the absence of the 15% discount and telling them to cancel the order if they did not intend to honor their promise.

THIRTY-NINE MINUTES LATER, totally ignoring my request, they emailed an "Order Confirmation". I responded by telling them NOT TO SHIP the order if the total remained at $42.89.

On December 6, I received a "Shipping Confirmation". I emailed this company four times trying to cancel this order. They continued to ignore my pleas. Their "Customer" Service is non-existent ... incompetent and dishonest.

Please do not purchase anything from this online retailer.

Comments

• In
      26th of Apr, 2012

I agree with your comments...I tried many times to cancel an order by e-mail, but was ignored completely. The item was shipped anyway, and when I called, I was told to write "refused" on the package, which I did, and mailed it back. A month later, still no credit on my account. I called and asked when I would be credited, and they said to give it a little more time. I gave it another month...still no credit. I just called again, and I was told I'd be credited within 72 hours. I'm waiting to see what, if anything, happens.

• Gr
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Back In The Saddle - Horrible customer service
    backinthesaddle.com

Placed an order for Christmas on 11/24. One item shipped, called 4 times for info on other items - was guaranteed that everything would ship 12/19. On 12/27 items still haven't shipped. Asked to cancel order, was told they would get it cancelled tomorrow. Wish me luck because so far everything has been incompetence and outright lies.