Backinthesaddle.com / false advertising
Back in The Saddle sent me an email offering a 15% discount until December 5. I placed an order on December 4 for $42.89. All through the ordering process I kept waiting for the discount to show up. It never did. Within MINUTES of placing the order, I contacted Customer Service via email, inquiring about the absence of the 15% discount and telling them to cancel the order if they did not intend to honor their promise.
THIRTY-NINE MINUTES LATER, totally ignoring my request, they emailed an "Order Confirmation". I responded by telling them NOT TO SHIP the order if the total remained at $42.89.
On December 6, I received a "Shipping Confirmation". I emailed this company four times trying to cancel this order. They continued to ignore my pleas. Their "Customer" Service is non-existent ... incompetent and dishonest.
Please do not purchase anything from this online retailer.
More Backinthesaddle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Back In The Saddle - RIP OFF SCAM - Tricky default enrollment into expensive VIP program
- Back In The Saddle - Refund and credits
- Backinthesaddle.com - Seller took money for the order and stopped to communicate
- Back In The Saddle - Avoid at all costs
- Backinthesaddle.com - Slow delivery
- Back In The Saddle - gift card not received
- Back In The Saddle - online order
- Backinthesaddle.com - They twice sent me wrong order
- Back In The Saddle - vip club ripoff scam.