BackgammonMasters / The sitter

1 nicosia, Cyprus Review updated:

I have just read all the complaints listed and must agree with all but the one that says the site is ok to play. I am no expert and I have never played for real money, but this site actually defies the laws of probability. Please do not play for money. Backgammon when played live is a very enjoyable game, this site spoils the game for everyone.

Re
Jan 9, 2016

More BackgammonMasters Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Zo
      19th of Feb, 2016

Totally agree with these comments. This Backgammon site is corrupt. The dice throws defy believe. Interestingly, I get a lot of mails from the site admins encouraging me to transfer money for real money games. I have transferred $20 a couple of times to see what happens and of course, the money gets lost immediately. What the site owners are doing is taking a small percentage of every game money transaction as an admin fee and then they encourage people to deposit as much money as possible so they can be ripped off. I eventually told them to stop pestering me to transfer money and hey? Guess what? My previous points rating of 16400, starting to be eroded as I lost every game... now I'm in the trenches around 4000. Funny that. So, best avoid this crowd of shysters, or like me, just play for fun and ignore the fact that it's fixed.

23rd of Jul, 2016

hi im sarash110
    my idi is block but i dont know
    i only play :(