babytalk / Can not contact to cancel

United States Review updated:

I can not find a number to cancel the subscription for babytalk. Someone used my name and address as stolen identity, and now I am getting the magazine in the mail. The company is advertising to provide free subscriptions but is not allowing those who's identities are stolen to report to them. I need to stop the subscription and to stop the selling of my id info of which they have been given. Do search the Internet for babytalk and cancel subscription and you will see what I mean. For now this is a burden on our mail, landfills and our economy. BabyTalk is not set up for communication and is accountable for information given to them: to be corrected by their staff if invalid. If this identity snowballs, they are responsible. We will need a "Check Point Charlie" on this one. I have to seach my accounts to make sure I will not be charge in the near furture, what a drag. Contact Info is needed for BabyTalk magizne!

Comments

• Sw
      Oct 10, 2012

I am well over the age for bearing children, I dont know who subscribed me or why. It is very frustrating not being able to cancel this subscription. It is a very informative magazine, if you're interested; but I am not interested. There is not even an address inside the magazine to which I can send a cancellation letter.