[Resolved] Babylon Ltd / Fraud

isabel steyn steyn.[protected]@gmail.com
Oct 30 (8 days ago)

to support

Good day,

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Babylon informimg me that my license was about to expire. I was perplexed because I am sure that when I purchased the vey first Babylon Product I was informed that it was for life!!! However I duly clicked on purchase license and the payment went through my credit card. A few "seconds" later a representatuve of Babylon telephoned me to offer me a upgraded product named CLASSIC PACK. and he went on explaining how beneficial and wonderful the produc is. In the end I agrred to purchase same.

Not only am I unable to download the new product (copying and pasting the licende number is NOT working on the applicable space) but it appears that this "new" product is Babylon 9 which I already have (I purchased it last year).

I urgently need to get to the bottom of this issue as, if Classic Pack is the same thing as Babylon 9 I want my money back. lternatively I want to know what exactly is the difference between the two products.

Your urgent attention to this matter is highly appreceiated.

Thank you.

▼Bigfish (3)▼Brenda▼Cadiz▼Correio da Paula▼Danila▼FNB▼Fotos▼hellopeter▼Helpend Hand▼Humpel▼Isabel (8)▼Joleen▼Magda▼Mao-Cheia▼MyPlayCity▼Olaf▼Opera House▼Pension▼Pugs▼SARS▼subsidence▼tokkie▼Translations (1)▼Translator's Institute▼
More ChatsAll MailSpam (11)Receipts▼Manage labelsCreate new labelInbox TypeClassicImportant firstUnread firstStarred firstPriority InboxTry them all, keep what fitsTry out all of the new inbox styles to see what fits you best. You can always switch back if you change your mind.

Try the tabs again

Screen reader users, click here to turn off the chat and reload Gmail ♫Invisible
You are invisible.

Remove label Fetching mail...More AllNoneReadUnreadStarredUnstarred1–36 of 36
Move to Inbox Fetching mail...More AllNoneReadUnreadStarredUnstarred1–50 of 172
Move to Inbox More
1 of 172
><Why this ad?Payments Getting Too Much - DirectAxis.co.za/loans-consolidator - Consolidate Credit Card & Accounts. Have 1 Monthly Repayment Learn More512
Karien Van Schalkwyk[Animal Anti-Cruelty League Port Elizabeth] New photo - Karien Van Schalkwyk posted in Animal Anti-Cruelty League Port Elizabeth Karien Van Schalkwyk 5 Nov 5
Babylon, me (3)[#WCH-[protected]]: Fwd: Babylon Digital Invoice (Transaction ID - 2619667) - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 4
Babylon, me (2)[#PQJ-[protected]]: DISPUTE - Dear David D., I am still waiting to hear from the department in charge of cancellations!!! I Oct 30
Cobus Steyn (2)FW: YOUR MATTER - Hello Baie geluk dat julle weer Ouma en Oupa is. Die kind is lekker dik... Okay, hier is Mgoduka seSep 26
Christine, me (2)FW: God Opens Doors - Amen, thank you Christine. I'll say this pray everyday from now on. Mwa On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8 Jul 30
Kriek, me (4)FW: Portuguese Interpreter - Forwarded message From: Kriek Marius <[protected]@justice.gov.za> Date: Thu, Apr 13

><Why this ad?Dashboard Reporting Paper - www.IBM.com/Reporting_Software - Get The Most From Reports Software With Dashboards. Free IBM Paper.512
Babylon, me (4)Babylon Digital Invoice (Transaction ID - 2619667) - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Oct 30
BabylonBabylon Digital Invoice (Transaction ID - 2619645) - Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for purchasing Babylon software products, attached to this mail youOct 30
Babylon Support[#WWZ-[protected]]: ---- - Isabel Maria Steyn, Gracias por contactar con nosotros. Uno de nuestros agentes se pondrá en contacto Oct 29
Babylon (2)Babylon Order Confirmation - Dictionary and Translation software by Babylon Gratos por sua compra na Babylon! (Para instalar aOct 29
Babylon (3)Babylon sales - Prezado (a) Sr./Sra., Percebemos que você tentou recentemente efetuar um pedido na loja virtual do Oct 29
BabylonLifetime license - $39 - If you cannot see this email properly, please click here Advertisement You are receiving this Oct 29
Investor, me (2)Valuation Statement - Forwarded message From: Investor Services <[protected]@cadiz.co.za>Jun 5
investorservicesCadiz Valuation Statements - Dear Mrs Isabel Steyn Attached please find your transaction summary valuation statement(s) for yourJun 5
Steyn, IsabelFW: Emailing: DSCI0247, DSCI0248, DSCI0249, DSCI0250, DSCI0251, DSCI0252, DSCI0253, DSC... - Original Message From: Pattinson, Yolanda Sent: 29 May 2012 11:26 AM To: Steyn, Isabel;May 29
Tzoor AharoniRefund - Dear Isabel steyn, As requested, I have processed a refund for the total sum of 36.80 Eur . Please 12/4/11
Babylon Support[#GSM-[protected]]: DECLARATION OF DISPUTE - Dear Isabel Steyn, My name is Lisa and I'm the supervisor in the Costumer Relations of Babylon. 12/4/11
Tzoor, me (3)Monthly Cancelation - Dear isabel, We have received request to cancel the Premium Writing Solutions in order 2032446 That11/20/11
Babylon Support[#GSM-[protected]]: DECLARATION OF DISPUTE - Dear isabel steyn Thank you for taking the time to write us. in one of your purchase you also ordered 11/20/11
Babylon, me (2)[#GSM-[protected]]: DECLARATION OF DISPUTE - Good day, Thank you for your reply, however can you please explain what subscription is it???? and 11/19/11
BabylonBabylon Digital Invoice (Transaction ID - 2178959) - Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for purchasing Babylon software products. Enclosed you may find your3/20/11
gilad fenbabylon - Hello Isabel …its david Let me know if you need anything else J Babylon david fein │Sales 3/20/11
BabylonBabylon Order Confirmation - Dictionary and Translation software by Babylon Thank you for purchasing from Babylon! (To install3/20/11
BabylonBabylon sales - Dear Sir/Madam, We noticed that you have recently tried to place an order on Babylon's online 3/20/11
BabylonNew Babylon 9 - Simply Translate - Advertisement You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up during the registration 2/28/11
Babylon Ltd.Babylon Writing Solutions software - Dear Isabel steyn, Thank you for buying the Babylon Premium Writing Solutions software. Please 10/29/10
BabylonBabylon Order Confirmation - Dictionary and Translation software by Babylon Thank you for purchasing from Babylon! (To install10/29/10
BabylonComplete your package - If you cannot see this email properly, please click here Advertisement You are receiving this 2/22/10
BabylonSupportTeamBabylon Support Team - Dear Isabel, Thank you for taking the time to write us. Can you try to uninstall and reinstall your 2/7/10
BabylonSupportTeamBabylon Support - Dear Isabel, Thank you for taking the time to write to us. 1. Right-click on the Babylon icon at the 2/5/10
BabylonSupp., me (3)Babylon Support TeamLicense Change Instructions - URGENT MY FACILITY HAS BEEN REMOVED???? WHAT IS GOING ON????? Forwarded message 2/4/10
BabylonBabylon Order Confirmation - If you can't read this mail or open the links below, please open the attached text file. Purchase2/2/10
BabylonSupportTeamBabylon Support - www.logmein123.com Learn how to use Babylon: Windows windows Mac apple Click here for a special offer 2/2/10
BabylonSupp., me (3)Babylon Support - Im still unable to use Aurelio or Michaellis Package. IT DOES TAKE OR RECOGNIZE MY LICENSE NUMBER????1/31/10
BabylonBabylon Digital Invoice - Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for purchasing Babylon software products. Enclosed you may find your1/29/10
Help, me (3)Babylon Support Team - Dear Isabel, Thank you for taking the time to write us. You don't need to ask excuses for that.11/29/09
Help(no subject) - Dear Steyn Thank you for taking the time to write us. I will be happy to assist you with any 11/29/09
me, Help (3)KINDLY ASSIST - PLEASE HELP!!! HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE ENGLISH-PORTUGUESE TECHNICAL DICTIONARY???? 2009/11/15 Help11/23/09
Moran, me (4)babylon 8 - YOU NEED TO SEND EMAIL TO: [protected]@BABYLON.COM From: isabel steyn [mailto:steyn.[protected]@gmail.com] Sent: 11/14/09
Babylon, me, Mail (3)Get a lifetime license - Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: [protected]@babylon-info.com Technical 11/13/09
BabylonBabylon Digital Invoice - Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for purchasing Babylon software products. Enclosed you may find your11/12/09
BabylonBabylon Order Confirmation - If you can't read this mail or open the links below, please open the attached text file. Purchase11/12/09

To: support (2)Inbox [#PQJ-[protected]]: DISPUTE - Dear David D., I am still waiting to hear from the department in charge of cancellations!!! I 7:44 am
To: support, pietersteyn (3)Inbox [#WCH-[protected]]: Fwd: Babylon Digital Invoice (Transaction ID - 2619667) - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 5
To: Babylon, BabylonSupp. (4)babylon Babylon Digital Invoice (Transaction ID - 2619667) - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 4
To: pietersteyn(no subject)Nov 3
To: emma.kreuzEnglish > Portuguese (Portugal): Translators required for video games localisation - Dear Sir/Madam My name is Isabel Steyn and I would like to express my interest in this position as INov 2
To: supportTO ASSIST WITH MY QUERY - PREVIOUS E-MAIL - 3 of 7 ><Why this ad?Payments Getting Too Much - DirectAxis.co.za/loans-consolidator - Oct 30
To: support (2)Dispute - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Tue, Oct 30
To: ariel(no subject) - Olá, Me telefone por favor Gracias Isabel Oct 29
To: a.raposo(no subject) - Tó, Näo houve, näo há nem nunca haverá desculpa para o que me fizeste agora !!! Pelo menos podias Oct 29
To: a.raposo (2)(no subject) - Tó, Mandei-te este E-mail à 8 dias, ao menos escreve "vai à merda". É pelo menos uma Oct 28
To: pietersteyn (2)Translations Welcome to TRADUguide - Forwarded message From: TRADUguide <[protected]@traduguide.com> Date: Mon, Oct Oct 23
To: Esme, pietersteyn, ... (4)Fotos PE and surrounds from the Weather Guru - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Oct 22
To: Esme Pringle (2)Aging with humor - Jule Andrews turns 69 - Hallo Esmé, I miss you, Well, where can I start regarding the rain??? It looked like the more itOct 22
To: Brendiwe's, Esme (3)Isabel Children's Logic - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Wed, Oct 18
To: Esme, NG (4)Isabel Sssshhhttttttt . . . .OPEN QUIETLY - "My word!!!". Ek ken 'n kleurling man wat 'n sekretaresse moes aanstel. Hy hetOct 16
To: SteynKotze, Joleen (.(no subject) - Para a minha filhinha com muito amor da mämäSep 6
To: registrar (4)Translator's Institute dokumente - Dear Irene, Thank you so much for a quick reply. You made me very happy today!! If you please, alsoAug 21
To: KylieBleu (4)Isabel MAIL ORDER - Hi Isabel your parcel was sent off today tracking number is PE [protected] ZA It should arrive within Aug 1
To: Coldicott, Christine (2)Inbox FW: God Opens Doors - Amen, thank you Christine. I'll say this pray everyday from now on. Mwa On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8 Jul 31
To: SteynKotze, Joleen (.Traduçäo feita - Heart Glasses I Love YouJul 7
To: CColdicott(no subject) - Hallo Christine, Smiley Sunglasses A nice suprise receiving your E-mail, thank you. I am doing fine, Jul 3
To: epringle(no subject) - Hallo Esmé, Oh I love the " Thank you God" !!! And the joke...I was already preparing Jun 28
To: pietersteyn (4)Cadiz Steyn - Task 22229 - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Wed, Jun 28
To: pietersteyn (2)Cadiz Minutes of our meeting - Forwarded message From: Rui Da Costa <rui.[protected]@ipmgec.co.za> Date: ThuJun 24
To: pietersteyn (2)Cadiz Change of banking details forms - Forwarded message From: Rui Da Costa <rui.[protected]@ipmgec.co.za> Date: ThuJun 24
To: pietersteyn(no subject)Jun 19
To: pietersteyn (2)babylon Valuation Statement - Forwarded message From: Investor Services <[protected]@cadiz.co.za>Jun 5
To: Big Fish Games Custo. (2)Bigfish CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP [Incident: [protected]] - Hallo Abby, Thank you so so very much for your assistance. No doubt you have a good heart!!! Best May 23
To: bigfishgamesCANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP - Good day, Would you please be so kind and cancel my membership monthly fee. My circumstances changed May 21
To: Big Fish GamesCANCELLATION OF CLUB MEMBERSHIP - Good day, Would you please be so kind and cancel my membership monthly fee. My circumstances changed May 20
To: pieter_steyn(no subject)May 19
To: pieter_steyn(no subject)May 19
To: SteynKotze, Joleen (. (2)Isabel FW: The Twelve Commandments - Forwarded message From: Steyn, Isabel <[protected]@fnb.co.za> Date: Mon, May 7May 7
To: pietersteyn (2)Cadiz Cadiz Valuation Statements - Forwarded message From: <[protected]@cadiz.co.za> Date: Thu, May 3, May 6
To: pietersteyn (2)Cadiz Cadiz Valuation Statements - Forwarded message From: <[protected]@cadiz.co.za> Date: Fri, May 4, May 6
To: Kriek, pietersteyn (4)Inbox FW: Portuguese Interpreter - Forwarded message From: Kriek Marius <[protected]@justice.gov.za> Date: Thu, Apr 15
To: Tokkie(no subject) - Hallo seun, Ek het vir jou vertaal. Laat weet as jy nie verstand. Jy moet begin om portugees met myMar 24
To: Pringle, Esme (2)FNB CONTRACT - YES MAM, I WILL BE THERE Esmé, thank you thank you thank you On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:55 PM, PringleMar 22
To: Pringle, Esme (2)FW: An Arab enters a taxi... - Hahahaha, regarding the camel...my son said the following same time ago: the Arabs drive like Mar 22
To: epringle(no subject) - I will definitely keep the candle going! As long as you still have me on your e-mail list. Shoooo I Mar 19
To: Wiggill, Cassandra C (3)Fotos Hi there - Hi Belle Thanks for your encouragement and understanding – I will go and get some Pharmaton today J Mar 12
To: Olaf Angloher (2)Olaf TRANSLATED AMENDMENT TO CONTRACT SERVICE - BELLAS - Isabel, Thankyou. Kindest Regards Olaf Angloher Distributors of Nashua and Panasonic Air ConditioningMar 10
To: Rui Da Costa (2)Pension Minutes of our meeting - Bom dia Rui, que prazer foi em ler o seu relatório!!! Well done to the smallest detail. I agree withMar 8
To: EPringle(no subject) - Hallo Esmé, how are you? It was so nice to receive your e-mail, thank you.Can you imagine how I Mar 5
To: Big Fish GamesPAYMENT QUERY - Good day, Please advise what will be the amount for my membership fee. Also, please investigate 3 Feb 21
To: newsletter, orders (3)Bigfish Welcome to Big Fish Games - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Feb 20
To: Big Fish Games (3)Bigfish Welcome to Big Fish Game Club - Forwarded message From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Feb 20
To: pietersteyn(no subject)Feb 5
To: pietersteyn(no subject)Feb 5
To: pietersteyn(no subject)Feb 4

[#PQJ-337-​85410]: DISPUTE
Inboxx

Babylon SupportDear Isabel Thank you for taking the time to write us. please accept my apolo...
Oct 30 (8 days ago)

isabel steyn steyn.[protected]@gmail.com
7:44 am (1 day ago)

to support

Dear David D.,

I am still waiting to hear from the department in charge of cancellations!!! I acknowledge receipt of your E-mail dated 4 November 2012. In your E-mail you gave me a link to install Babylon-Pro 9, the new name gives the impression that this is a new product ???
but it is not, on trying to download (as per your guidance) my computer says: you already have a NEW version of Babylon 9, to install the OLD version you must first uninstall the NEW version.
What game are you playing??? This all transaction has been a fraud!!! I want a refund as I intend to to go to the universal complaints with this matter. I find it difficult to accept that a company with which I have been doing business since 2009 can fraud me like this!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: isabel steyn <steyn.[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Subject: Dispute
To: [protected]@babylon.com

• Resolution statement

Kindly remove my complaint of the 5th November 2012 regarding regarding Babylon Ltd, from Google, as it contains attached very private personal information.The dispute was settled by their consumer call centre immediatly and I have been duly refunded. I failed to advise you accordingly, for whitch I sincerely apologize. Thanking you Isabel Steyn

Comments

• Ra
      Jul 24, 2013

sir, your company is fraud ...because whenever i uninstall your software your software intentionally install it.. this is not true...