Baby Phat / Never buy from them again!

I purchased a pair of Baby Phat Jeans that cost approximately $90. within 3 washes the Baby Phat gold plate had ripped off and all the gold studs had disappeared. I followed all the washing instructions that the Jeans were labeled with.

I am now unable to return the jeans to the Macy's department store where they were purchased, since I no longer have the receipt and the jeans are more than 30 days old. I am disgusted by this product, what am I supposed to do now. I saved for these jeans, but will never by another Baby Phat label again. Definitely not worth the money. I have jeans I have purchased at Target that of better quality than these jeans.

Comments

• Ni
      24th of Jul, 2007

I agree. I purchased a t-shirt with gold on the front... 2 washes, after following the instructions, the gold faded. I paid about 40 dollars for the tee-shirt. Its bad because she has nice clothes but it really doesn't last as long as you would expect.

• Mi
      19th of Apr, 2008
    Baby Phat - jeans fall apart
    baby phat
    Illinois

my jeans fell apart not long after i bought them started a belt loop then tore in back and they were a size to big i will never buy baby phat again thats what happen when stuff is made in china

• Do
      11th of Oct, 2008

I only buy baby phat purses and bags they last much longer

• Jl
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I bought a winter coat for my daughter that was 80 dollars and in less than two months the zipper doesn't work and the snaps are falling off...of course I can't take it back because its been more than 30 days...i will not be buying any more baby phat