Baby Miss America Pageant / Pageant photos, pageant ad photo book

3-5 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Baby miss America pageant charges a mandatory fee of 400.00 + dollars for a pageant Ad photo book contestants are required to seek sponsorship from local business, family members, church's etc. however what they fail to tell you is this book does not exist they give you fine details in writing regarding the requirement however when you seek the item you purchased they Pageant director is very hostile, rude and accuses you of bad sportsmanship and threats your child of ripping her title. In addition these books are also sold Day of pageant for $25-30.00 again collecting money and not providing the product they ar selling they also charge for photos for your child during pageant they strictly do not allow cameras these photos cost $100.00 and are promised 2-3 weeks after pageant to receive them digitally there are numerous complaints regarding the SCAM They are collecting numerous amounts of cash from these poor consumers and not providing them with the products they pay for!!!

Ki
Oct 12, 2016

Comments

14th of Dec, 2016

All children's pageants have entry fees. The Baby Miss America Pageant does not charge an entry fee. We allow contestants to sell ads & boosters. The Pageant Book has been printed. The person who posted this did not even use their real name because they know they are spreading false, inaccurate information. This person's child was disqualified because she sent several emails using vulgar language and making threats, which is in violation of our rules and regulations. That negativity is not conducive with the Baby Miss America Pageant. The Picture Packages are digital photos delivered by email. The Picture Package Order Form clearly states in BOLD RED CAPITAL LETTERS that "PROCESSING MAY TAKE A MINIMUM of 6 - 8 WEEKS." The person who posted this is putting so much energy into spreading negativity. We continue to pray for this person, that she will find happiness and peace.

• Ba
      23rd of May, 2018

The Baby Miss America pageant is NOT a scam ! My family and I have had a wonderful experience with Baby Miss America. We were grateful to be chosen to compete in their pageant.Sammie Savoie is very nice, very respectful, truthful & loyal. Shes a strong lady who's going through a lot just like every one of us. To those who thinks Baby Miss America pageant is a scam, well you're WRONG! This is the BEST pageant EVER ! My family has had a wonderful experience and are definitely coming back ! We love you Sammie Savoie!

• Li
      24th of Jan, 2019

All of you people are disgusting! These are just babies and they should not be put on parade to try to compete against other babies! This is child abuse! All of the mothers should be hung in a tree and beat with sticks for exploiting their children in such a vulgar manner. Shame on all of you!

• Li
      1st of Feb, 2019

The orginal complaint is accurate. Word for word I experienced the same treatment. My daughter won and as soon as I requested my picture package I was told I was rude and my daughter would not be able to compete in the final competition.

5th of Feb, 2019

@Lisa Maddox Lisa Maddox, Unfortunately, your child was disqualified due to the fact that you continually violated the rules and regulations. I worked very closely with you to encourage you throughout the process.