Baby Crib Sheets / Do not fit standard size matress

1 Victorville, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-272-6244

To Whom it May Concern,
Recently I opened a package of baby sheets that I purchased from Target in Victorville, CA. These sheets are name brand "Circo". The sheets are a standard size baby crib sheet, not a porta-crib. Well, I have two of these sheets and of course I do not have the receipt from Target, I knew that I would use the sheets no matter what, so I disposed of the receipt.
My delemia is that I am stuck with these two sheets, that I paid for with my hard earned money...AND THEY WILL NOT FIT THE MATRESS!!! I bought my son a standard size crib mattress, so there should be no problems. This is really frustrating, I tried to get a hold of "Circo" directly, and found no contact information that I could use, so now I have come to you with my problem.
The "Circo" baby sheets are as follows:
------ONE PLAIN GREEN FITTED SHEET RN#17730 VN#4607784
------ONE CHECKERED GREEN AND WHITE FITTED SHEET RN# 17730 VN#4607784
It would be nice to get a credit to Target for the purchase amount $7.99 each. This may not seem like a lot of money to some, but to me I work hard for every dollar and take offense when I get RIPPED OFF!!!
Thank you for allowing me to vent on this subject, and if anyone can assist me with this issue please feel free to contact me VIA Email or cell phone.
Again thank you,
Kristine Moynihan

Comments

• Ml
      7th of Aug, 2009

If you purchased the item by Debit card, credit card, check or gift card...you can have the return desk scan your form of payment then scan the item purchased (the sku # needed is usually on the tag if you dont have the packaging) and they should be able to bring up your transaction without a receipt and refund your money in the way you purchased the sheets. You have 90 from date of purchase to do so with Target. Also, you can use your ID and get a merchandise credit if you paid with cash. Circo is Targets brand. Hope this helps.