Baby Age / Fraudulent Company

I am WARNING anyone who is considering placing an order with this so called business. STOP, go to another site. This company states on their website to cancel an order you must try and do so within an hour of placing an order. I tried to do this within 10 minutes of placing order. It apparently was after hours and nobody was their to accept my cancellation. I tried to do by email also which has the time it was sent. This was also not accepted. I then refused the package and was sent an email that stated they were charging me a $10.00 refusal charge as well as debiting $40.00 for UPS shipping charges. What a joke. This company should be investigated and shut down. I repeat DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

Li

Comments

• Kt
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    Baby Age - Deleveriy
    Baby Age
    babyage.com

I just wanted to let inform those who are thinking about buying from Baby Age what I have gone through. I orderd Leap Froggie Draps (3 Sets) on 11/12/08 and they charged my credit card THAT day however as of today 12/22/08 I have not seen anything or heard anything from them. I have sent 2 emails and have not heard back from them. I then have tried calling many times however one number I call just goes busy and says the lines are full. The times I do get through I have sat on the phone for over an hour and seem to always be caller 16. After an hour and not getting anywhere I have hung up. I then got two fax numbers and decided I would fax them to see if I could get an answer I have faxed them twice and have not heard anything. I finally called on Sunday 12/21/08 and the line that was always busy went right through and I talked to a guy named Hecktor and when I told him I ordered my drapes on 11/12/08 and have not heard anything he said, Oh Wow!" He got my order number and looked in his computer and said they recieved an email from me. At that time I told him I did send two emails and heard nothing back! He said he was the only one in on Sunday and really didn't know what was going on, but said that UPS might have it and it just doesn't have a tracking number or it is going to be sent out Monday. He took my name, phone number, and email address and said someone would contact me within 24 hours...and guess what??? I have NOT heard from anyone!

5th of Jun, 2009
    Baby Age - Deleveriy
    BabyAge.com

Horrible customer service. The package arrived damaged and with missing parts. Babyage REFUSED to provide the missing parts. Instead they told me if I have any issues, they don't want to hear them. Instead they sloughed me off and told me to contact the manufacturer. How about standing behind what you sell?