Comments

• Ra
      11th of Aug, 2009

Survey n/a. What happened? I cld use the $500.00

• Ty
      19th of Aug, 2009

I love Babies R US. They give great sales and our family and friends saved alot of money while I was pregnant. People usually say that the store is high and over priced, but I disagree. If you want quality and guarantee you should shop BABIES R US!!!

• Pa
      19th of Aug, 2009

This is spam.

28th of Aug, 2009

O yes babies R, US to mi it's the best store for me day always have te best sales and I can't always fine old iwant four mai family

• Ar
      31st of Aug, 2009

my name is armando diaz, from west palm beach, florida .

i belever the babies R US . is the best store for family and kids, you can faund everything you need, congratulation your are the best, you guarantee quality and price, thank you very much

• Mr
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Why would the store go through the trouble of printing a contest ( BRU-SURVEYS.COM)that does not exist on their receipts? I would imagine that the chance to win $ 500.00 expired and someone at BabiesRUs fell asleep at the updating computer. It was a waste of time to search the internet for a contest that does not exist. Maybe a nice fine will remind Babies RUs that being lax will cost them. This is pretty much equal to scamming people. Babies RUs you guarentee quality and price so why don't you guarentee a real contest. I would like to know your answer.

• Ed
      11th of Sep, 2009

nice store, somethings exspencive but looking for quality.my only complaint would be lack of staff on floor.no one @ baby registry or more than 2 people on registers on a friday night.but the store is nice. the gift wrapping dept could use some other options of wrapping paper not much to choose from.the expecting mothers do have themes and it would have been nice to find mickey mouse and sports theme to complete purchase.
    thank you. mr.portillo

• Ed
      12th of Sep, 2009

yeah where is the survey? i also spent time trying to figure this out .thought if i gave my comment that it would immidiately follow by the survey? this is not fair.why print something of an offer by your store and not follow through? the stores giving false offers babies r us store6385 needs to back themselfs if thier looking for bussiness and a good revieue.unbeleavably upset.
    mr.portillo

• Me
      2nd of Oct, 2009

I don't really have a complaint about the Babies R Us in my area. It's good. Nice and clean and they have so many things for your baby. I made a visit there to purchase somethings for my new granddaughter. I had to leave really quick because if I had stayed I would have spent money I didn't have. I do miss the Toys R Us that was there before them but this store has a purpose as well. So many babies are being born this year and the new families could us a store like this. So my hat goes to the creator of Babies R Us and I could use the $500 so I could visit the store again and purchase more things for my new granddaughter.

Thanks Pam Smith of New York

20th of Oct, 2009

I love BabierRus, excellent service from everybody to everybody, I found what I need right away, I got help doing all the transaction and Im done in no time with everything I need.
    Super Thank U Very Much.

Anita Uli in Minnesota

20th of Oct, 2009

It was my first visit to BabiesRus and I feel very satisfied with everyting, the service, the help, the material. I got everything I need in no time, because they show me where everything is and I got all the help, including load it to my car, so is very excellent service, GOOD WORK.

Thank U Very Much.

• My
      1st of Dec, 2009

When I went to babiessRUs the employees greeted my family and me. Ask me if I needed help right away. Of course I responded, "just looking for right now." When I did need their help of course they helped me. If you need good service come vist babiesrus in pleasent hill in GA.

Rosy Salgado

• Co
      27th of Dec, 2009

Went to BabiesRUs today, for several large baby gift's had a wonderful young man who help us out. We took everything from the registry and were out of the store in thirty minutes. He knew where everything was and if he didn't he found it. That's service. He is an employee who knows what he is doing. This young man needs a bonus! the store is located in Salem N.H.My name is Gail F from Salisbury, Ma.

• Co
      27th of Dec, 2009

went to babiesRus today, located in Salem N.H had a very nice young man who helped us. He knew where everything was and retrieved it for us right away. We were finished in thirty minutes. Great Service. love the store. Gail from Ma. More stores need employees like this young man.

• Te
      6th of Jan, 2010

I did shop at babiesrus the other day, i received a receipt with a chance to win $500 if i take a survey but the website DOES NOT EXIST...and, yeah, they are overpriced, i only go there when they have sales

• Sd
      14th of Jan, 2010

I did find the website for the Babies R Us survey and a chance to win $500.00. I was a little disappointed because I had two receipts for two transactions and was told I could complete the survey twice. When I entered the second receipt info, the site responded by telling me I already completed the survey and booted me from continuing on. My over all experience at the store was great and I bought more than I planned on buying. Just wish I could have two chances to win!!!

21st of Jan, 2010

where's the survey?

• Ka
      24th of Jan, 2010

I love babies R us...because they have everything what I need, like babies R us no one...

• Me
      25th of Jan, 2010

I found that babies r us is over priced and sucks. I can't find the survery website either very bad business practices.

• Ya
      26th of Feb, 2010

Where the Heck is the survey that is supposed to be at www.BRU-SURVEYS.Com???
    Don"t tell your customers at the check-out that you would like them to follow the instructions on their reciepts and give your input about your experience at BabiesRUs---
    if we have NO way to do that since the website is not available!!!

Grandmother from St. Louis, MO.