Babies R UsSURVEY TO WIN $500

Went to store today. When handed receipt clerk told me about 5 question survey online that gave you a chance to win $500.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Brandon, FLWhen I went to address... said no longer valid. Store 6446. Why would they waste printing on receipts and customers time for a contest that does not exist.

Comments

• Cr
      Nov 13, 2010

I had the same trouble! My receipt says, "Tell us what you think about your store visit today FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $500! Visit www.BRU-SURVEYS.com." It then says PLEASE RESPOND BY 11/14/10 TO PARTICIPATE. Guess what today's date is? 11/12/10! Yes, this is a valid contest. Yes, the URL is typed correctly. What's wrong with this picture?

• Li
      Mar 21, 2011

went into store 9544, and had to do an exchange on a gift. Customer service girl was new and kinda slow, she called for backup then Lety the store manager came over to help. Lety was very helpful to her and us waiting in line. She acknowledged we were standing there waiting and said we will be with you shortly. Then I felt better cause I was getting inpatient. Overall the visit was friendly, greeting was done and approach was given. But it was Lety who came to the rescue. Thanks you!

Jul 06, 2012

I also got a receipt with info, "For a chance to win $500!" Also no website to be found, Bummer. Also had trouble with gift registry at store, and big trouble trying to redeem coupon. Now I'm really bummed out!

• Na
      Aug 08, 2012

I could desperately use the$500 win survey with Babies R Us Having a problem finding or unable to register for a survey. Store6384 Peabody MA . Access code [protected]. Please Help !!! I would very much like to be that winner. Tried my best for the survey but looks like I am not the only one that can't get survey.

I am asking that you Honor Survey to Win $500 with Babies R Us and send me my winnings.

Sincerely
    Joanne Rosato
    27 Newbury Street, Lot 26, Peabody, MA 01960
    [protected]

• Va
      Aug 12, 2012

FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $500.STORE 6443.ACCESS CODE [protected].PLEASE HELP!!! I NEED HELP !!! MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT.THANK YOU. I LOVE BABIESRUS...

• Di
      Aug 20, 2012

There is a time limit from the date of the code or date of purchase in which you have to fill out the survey or it expires.

• Do
      Sep 05, 2012

Can not locate any online survey that will take my receipt.So might as well for get it, just remember what goes around comes around sad that companies cannot be honest. Thank You Sadly, Phx. Az.

Jan 01, 2013

same thing happened to me! and the customer service was appalling. I tried to fill out survey and couldn't even access it...and it was the same day! terrible company! terrible service! first pregnancy and regret registering there

• Hb
      Mar 05, 2013

Store 6431
    Access code [protected]
    My name is Heather & Shervin employee #1519730 was very helpful & i gv her 100% in customer service

Mar 12, 2013

They cater to babies but yet it's way overpriced and would choose target prices over them. Half their products are constantly being discontinued. Half the time there coupons are useless because you are unable to use them towards half the products you purchase and the "Rewards" card I had a question about and had to be directed to "Toys r us" you have your name on it you should have some knowledge.Seems like there is always an inconvenience.

• Gr
      May 15, 2013

Went on the internet to register for $500 win, no success at all finding site. Store #9547 Great baby clothes, so so prices, good service...exicted my granddaughter is havimg her first baby. a baby girl, young, still going to college, babies father college graduate/with granddaughter, saving to buy first home. Good, loving young couple, whole family 100% exicted. Me great-grandmother young, 57 years. Wish I could afford to buy all they need for their first baby they deserve it. Good, hard working,
    reliant, responsiable, church going young couple, always doing the right things, right all the time, never complains about anything...Really great couple, the kind all parents wish they had.
    My great-granddaughter will be truly blessed to have these parents by her side.