Babies R Us/Baby Magic New Basket Gift Set / Product ordered was different than product delivered

Babies R Us/Toys R Us
I ordered the Baby Magic New Basket Gift Set from the Toys R Us/Babies R Us website. Upon receiving the ordered I noticed the basket was different than what I ordered. I looked on the packaging and discovered the packaging stated the same thing the online advertisement did I just got different product. I got none of the "Calming" things and instead got double the "Soft Scent" things. I also noticed that the coupon stated on both the site and packaging was not in the product, and contrary to what the site says about this gift set being an "R Exclusive" I found the same exact thing in-store at Target. I got the gift set because listed the "Calming" things, had I of known I wouldn't get those items I never would have ordered it.

If I could return it without issue I would but I've heard many negative things about return issues and not having the patience to deal with it I have decided to suck it up and just buy the Calming products in addition to the superfluous amount of Soft Sent wash and lotion we now have.

Babies R Us/Baby Magic New Basket Gift Set