Babar's Food Martselling fraud, software doesn't work, worst customer service

I bought Epos POS system, biggest mistake of my life, first i was not given any tracking number or anything to know that when would i received the system. When I received the i was missing couple items, then when i setup system, i had to upload items for which my so called implementation manager send me wrong formatted file so i literally had to scaned 1000 items twise, and then when everything got uploaded, there [censor] software had some bug which won't scanned my items even though everything was done correct.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FL Then i asked for return/refund, which they said they need supervisor approval which will never happen bcuz they don't even have any freaking supervisors. Still trying to contact to get my money, which seems like never gonna happen. Long story short, its a fake company selling fake stuff. And i would like them to contact me like they always comment we have best customer service which is lie, bcuz as soon they sell u their product they will never answer ur phone again whatsoever. Stay away from Epod now on any circumstances. One more thing, there are hidden charges they don't tell u, u have to pay $267 for this crap software use, and pay $22 for inventory app use.

Kh