BA Continuum Solutions Pvt Ltd.g / Non Receipt of Travel Reimbursement

1 India Review updated:

I had been invited for interview with the BA Continnum Solutions, Hyderabad with specific commitment for reimbursement of travel expenses. In response, I booked my air tickets with my credit card for travel to and from Hyderabad on 29th Jan'2008. Its been almost a month and I had not received any communication regarinding the reimbursement. On callin up the concerned HR Contact, Anu David, her husband used the choicest expletives over phone and then her Manager, Job Joseph in turn repeated the same exercise over phone, telling me at length, things that I cannot write over the electronic media. I am really shocked with the sort of treatment that has beent meted out to a prospective job candidate.

Comments

Da
  17th of Mar, 2009

I strictly dont agree ...

PRIYADARSHI you should make sure that you have something in writing . Oral agreements are null and void. Coz Iam an ex- employee of the company worked for 2 years as a Pilot team when company started in consumer banking with Team Continuum and Iam aware of the company ethics and the policies.

Ahead Together,
Dayanand.SV
Senior Consultant - Business Development | BlueAlly (A Megasoft Division)
Megasoft Limited| 13461 Sunrise Valley Drive, #320 | Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: 703-349-6534.

Su
  12th of Apr, 2010

I am having the same bitter experience with BA Continuum.
Its shame on the part of these HR people who call themselves as a part of MNC world. Infact they are fit for nothing. This is clearly cheating.

After clearing all the rounds they invited me for a final round of interview and promised me to provide me with the travel expenses reimbursed. I booked my 2 and fro tickets and send them the copy of my boarding pass. They said I had cleared the interview and they are having some process which they cannot disclose to me. Finally they ditched me, they neither came back with an offer nor did they reimburse my travel expenses.

And Mr. Dayanand. I have full proof of all the mail communications and the phone conversations. I am going for a legal battle now. Its not the matter of money, but its the matter of cheating the people, wasting their time and money.

FYI the HR person involved is Prashanth Kumar Narra.
Interview happened in the first week of Jan 2010.
I have submitted all the proofs by 14 th Jan 2010. [Boarding pass, My bank account details etc.]