b-labs cream / stolen money

i found a charge to my account for 78.53 that i never approved much less even heard of. the number i called is for a group home and the guy on the other end tells me he has recieved 15 calls in the last hour for the same thing. sounds like i'm out the 78 bucks...sucks

Comments

Ls
  20th of Jul, 2009
b labs cream
4010 west cactus rdn phx az 85029
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 6026825840

not long ago i ordered a free sample, resevvetriol ultra, i got it doesnt work!!!, was charaged 49.95, free huh!!!

when i called lady said charge was for anti aging cream!!!should have any day!!! why so late???/ i feel ripped off, i am a dude not interested in anti aging cream..i am 52, a dude!!!

who cares of looks!!! i hope you die of my 49.95 les l sailer.

Ch
  23rd of Jul, 2009

I just got my refund back of $87.13. I called 1-800-235-0841

Df
  25th of Jul, 2009

I have a pending charge in the amount of $78.53. Transaction description is CHKCARDB-LABS CREAM 800-23541. I spoke with an agent at 1-800-235-0841 and cancelled the order which was from a trial charge in the amount of $0.99 two weeks earlier. The money will be refunded.

Ka
  25th of Jul, 2009

Two charges from B-Lab cream appeared on my account as well. Credit card company has disputed them on my behalf. How do they get people's credit card numbers ?

Ka
  25th of Jul, 2009

apparently the "dude" didn't read direction: please check spelling before submitting

Vs
  26th of Jul, 2009

I ordered free months worth and in just a few days I had 49.95 taken out of cheking account and it was supposed to be a "FREE" months supply for a shipping charge of $.99. I will be calling 800 # tomorrow and try to get my money returned to my account.

26th of Jul, 2009

WoW! I just received an 87.13 payment taken out of my account without knowledge! I reamed them up one side and down the other for 23 minutes to find out that they dont give two ### about anyone! They screw you over through email and then take it when they want. I ordered Probiotic for .99 and they charged me 87.13 15 days later. They are a total scam and rip off!

In
  26th of Jul, 2009

I ordered Acai Berry for the "free" 30 day charge for only .99 shipping. I was charged the shipping on 7/15/09 and didn't receive the product until 7/24/09. I got billed another 87.13 from them on 7/25/09. I'm going to call the number on my credit card statement tomorrow for B-LABS cream 800-235-0841

26th of Jul, 2009

I really need to know if anyone has the address that you send the pills back to to get ur refund. If I call them back I think Im going to blow up!

26th of Jul, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! THEY WILL SCREW ANYONE OUT OF A FEW BUCKS! DO NOT OPEN THEIR EMAILS DO NOT LOOK CLIP ON ANY DOCUMENT FOR THEM THROUGH ANY WEBSITE VIA: OPRAH, CBS, NEWS WATCH NOTHING! THEY WILL SCREW YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY

Sk
  28th of Jul, 2009

I had a deduction of 87.13 in my account as well. I never ever ordered anything, I am trying to call the number 800-235-0841 & unable to get through (on hold for almost 15mins). Do I approach the bank ? what are other options?

Mk
  29th of Jul, 2009

I found the same thing had happened to me. We called the number but it was disconnected. So then we called the bank to dispute. The bank also tried to call and could not get through. The bank was nice enough to refund the money. So for the guy who was wondering...yes, contact your bank. It is after all it is a fraudulent charge.

On
  31st of Jul, 2009

I have had the same problem with this company. I have filed complaints with the BBB and Consumer Fraud Complaints. I ordered the "free trial" of the Elite Acai Blast. I was billed in full for the product before the trial date was up, and before I recieved the product. I returned the product the same day as I recieved it, and also cancelled the "free trial". I have not gotten my money refunded yet. I also had several international charges from this company in small amounts. The return address for this company is 3007 Greene Street Hollywood, FL 33020. BEWARE they are a scam!

Be
  5th of Aug, 2009
b-labs cream

got billed $87.13 and $3.00 for shipping for something.
Do not want it, and have no idea what this is.

Ts
  10th of Aug, 2009
b-labs cream - credit charge SCAM

I too have charges on my credit card for products that I have not ordered. Even the telephone number that shows up on my statement connected to the charges goes to some military department and the phone number that shows up on line under this company name (B-Labs Cream) goes to a group home in Phoenix. My charges too are for the $87.13. Beware...this is a scam...Beware...Scam...Beware

Sa
  11th of Aug, 2009

I never ordered this product, never received this product, and was charged $82.31 from my acct. I tried calling (800-235-0841), and was put on hold for an extended amount of time with no customer service representative answering my call. Another $82.31 was taken from my account by Oxi-berry. When I called about that (866-906-6551), I got the exact same computerized message, and the exact same muzak playing on the phone, and the exact same non-answered extended wait on the phone. They are, I"m sure, the same company. I never received B-Labs cream or Oxi-Berry. Two different phone numbers, same line pumped in, Same exact monetary amount jacked from my account. Since I can't get hold of an actual person, I can't ask for a refund. I'm NOT happy!!! This is over $160 that I can't seem to get back!

Wd
  15th of Aug, 2009
Texas

I was charged $86.42 for a cream that I did not order and have not recieved. How do i contact this company ?

He
  4th of Sep, 2009

I complained to the Florida BBB which was where they had me mail my products back. I found out today they told the BBB that I am getting a full refund. I called my bank and it is not in there so maybe it's because of the Labor Day weekend Holiday? If they lied I can tell the BBB and they can get shut down for illegal operations!
Complain to the BBB!!! If they have enough complaints, they will get shut down!

ONLYMSFRANCE you had the same problem I did and I hope you will get a refund as I hopefully will now that they are on record telling them they are issuing me the full refund!

Ba
  19th of Oct, 2009

I am so pissed off at this scam of an organization! They didn't just try and charge my card a monthly fee for acai berry but they also charged me $86.42 on B-LABS CREAM what the hell is that? Then I call oh and "ironically" i was disconnected! Oh when they finally answer they are gonna get an ### chewing!

Sa
  19th of Jun, 2014

I JUST GOT A call from their end, offering me a product, with cash on delivery. what should i do?