b-id.info.comFake Id

1 Review updated:

Hey I was just wondering about the fake Ids that b-id.info.com sells? does anyone know if they are actually legit or are all the online fake Id companies a scam?

Comments

• Sp
      Jul 14, 2009

Hey bud,
    I know how you feel, I got scammed twice!! by 2 websites. Listen to me, DON'T BUY FROM THE FOLLOWING;

www.spidentity.com
    (they will send you something, 2 months later after they receive payment. They send you your picture back, and a cheap license that says "virtual driver's license" on it.!! you could not use it anywhere.

The other novelty id website that keeps changing there website name is,

www.a-id.info
    they are scams!! they say they will send you what they have on there website but they don't.

I got scammed by them, I thought they were real, they even claim to send you a sample of there work, which is a LIE!!! 3 MONTHS WAITING,
    I used different email addresses, different names, I received NO SAMPLE!!

don't waste $125 canadian like I did, plus espress shipping shipping.

The only website that will send you something, 90% this is what I believe, because they except mastercard, visa payments.

go to;

www.newidcards.com

I WOULD NOT BUY FROM THEM, (if you check out california driver's license on their website, it has a lot of mistakes that I found,

it was missing "driver's license"

IF YOU COMPARE THE NOVELTY ID'S FROM THAT WEBSITE AND www.a-id-.info you will see the mistakes.

one more thing I would like to mention about a-id.info, they do not respond to emails, I sent them tons of emails under diferent email addresses, and used different ip internet servers and they did not respond!! they only responded to a question I asked if they could ship COD? and they said no, not from china.

also, like to mention from that website a-id.info the id's look legit, but they only copied and paste them from the driver's handbook that shows the driver's licenses from each state and provinces that cops have, because this way let's say you are driving from canada, Ontaio. A cop in Iowa does not know what a Ontario driver's license looks like, most likely, can't say that for all cops.

SO WHAT I AM GETTING AT IS, DON'T BUY FROM ANY OF THESE ### NOVELTY ID WEBSITES.

I got greedy, I wanted to make a quick buck, by getting a fake driver's license, and I can get a prepaid credit card no problem with any name on it.

I guess I learned my lesson. You have to work legit in life. Oh there are, fake driver's licenses out there, organized crime has and makes them, there the same people that copy bank cards, and credit cards from people. THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT SELL TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, REMEMBER, THEY ARE CRIMINALS, answer this question, have you ever met an honest criminal?

I did not think so!