B H Systems t/a Inest / Dodgy goods!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

DO NOT BUY from BH Systems trading as www.inest.co.uk. I bought a dvd player in August and still fighting to get my money back from this mickey mouse company. Trading Standards have written to them on my behalf and they have chosen to ignore them. I returned the dvd player to them as it arrived broken however, they refused to accept it and the post office have returned it to me. Please google these guys and warn everyone you know to avoid them like the plague. Mr Hussain previously posted on another website saying he was trying his best - but his best is not good enough. Thousands of people conned and out of pocket and know doubt he's laughing all the way to the bank!!!

Ka

Comments

29th of Nov, 2007

Just got conned out of £194 by mr hussies ordered a shark ironing board from his company two weeks later nothing! Asked for a refund nothing sent numerous emails and faxes to no avail he finally sent me an email saying he would refund my money within a week, that was two weeks ago so far nothing! A complete SCAM, Fraudsters!!! AVOID HIM AND HIS COMPANY LIKE THE ### HE IS.