Azuma Leasing / Charging late fees without emailing invoice

I selected the option to receive invoices through email. I didnt get any emails for febraruay and they charged my a huge late fees.

More over they have charged my debit card 2 twice the due amount.

I FEEL CHEATED.

THEY NEED PAY TO MY MONEY BACK

THE DRYER IS USLESS. TAKRES 2 HRS TO DRY.

More over they have charged my debit card 2 twice the due amount.

I FEEL CHEATED.

THEY NEED PAY TO MY MONEY BACK

THE DRYER IS USLESS. TAKES 2 HRS TO DRY.

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Mar, 2010

who was it so we will know who

• Az
      16th of Mar, 2010

Dear Vlad902002,

Thank you for the recent posting. We appreciate the opportunity your notification has provided us to assist you with the above referenced issues.
    Each customer has a due date that never changes. We understand that from time-to-time things happen that may delay a payment. If a payment is not received on or before its due date we even grant a grace period of five days. If a customer is having issues with receiving their e-mailed invoice, there are several trouble-shooting tips I can offer. First, I can provide the date and time the invoice e-mail was sent, sometimes this ends up in our customer’s spam inbox on that date/time depending on their security settings. Next, we could confirm that we have the correct e-mail address in our system. We would gladly assist you with trouble-shooting this.
    You mentioned that your card was charged twice the amount due. I would be glad to go over this in more detail with you, perhaps we could call your credit card provider to see where the discrepancy is. I can assure you, any error by our credit card processor would be promptly refunded to our customer.
    All of the appliances that we deliver here at AZUMA Leasing are in clean, working condition. Should an appliance have any sort of malfunction then service on the machine is 100% covered by AZUMA so long as it is not due to user error or abuse of the appliance by the customer. Normal wear and tear of the appliances is never the responsibility of the customer.
    I welcome the opportunity to go over your account in detail and personally assist with any outstanding issues or concerns. I greatly appreciate your business and welcome you to contact me directly at 800-707-1188 ext 342, so I may specifically address these concerns regarding your account. Thank you.

Sincerely,