Azuma Leasing / They are rip offs!

1 Saint Helena Review updated:

Wish I had read these before I got signed on to this rip off company... don't be fooled by them... they will haunt you!!!

M

Comments

• Br
      20th of Jul, 2007

I have had the same experience with Azuma Leasing. They will also continue to charge you after you have returned their equipment. I have been in contact with a friend in the Attorney General's office who says that Azuma has a long history in doing this to people. Please go to the Attorney General's website:

and register a complaint. Their practices are illegal in the state of Texas and only continue because enough people are not following through.

Please do not rent any appliances from these people and rental communities please stop recommending their services to your residents.

• Cl
      12th of Jul, 2009

I really wish that I had never gotten involved with Azuma at all. Consistent overbilling every month, and they also run a scam that has to do with their automatic bill pay. I have set up automatic bill pay with them three separate times now, and they continue to charge late fees even when I can see on my credit card statement that the payment went through on time for the full amount. Azuma charges $1 per day late fees. When you call them, they try to convince you that the payment never went through, that you need to contact your credit card company, etc., and have the nerve to ask you to pay the balance again to avoid further late fees, damage to your credit, etc. There are numerous complaints on file with the Texas State Attorney General's Office for this and other scams. I've even seen some people complain about them making unauthorized payment on their credit cards. Do any web search for "Azuma Leasing fraud", "Azuma Leasing Texas State Attorney General's Office", etc. and you'll see what I'm talking about. These people should be put out of business!!!

• Az
      25th of Jul, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for the recent posting. We appreciate the opportunity your notification has provided us to assist you with the above referenced issues. I apologize for the general nature of our responses and welcome the opportunity for you to call us directly, so we can look up your account and go over this resolution in more detail. Here at AZUMA Leasing we put customer's first and pride ourselves on providing only the highest level of customer service. We apologize for your lack of satisfaction with our service. It is not our practice to conduct "overbilling", charge late fees on payments made by the due date or within the five-day grace period, or to not acknowledge valid credit card payments processed to an account. All payment policies, including late fee information is detailed in the lease agreement, which is accepted prior to or at the time of delivery. I welcome the opportunity to go over your account in detail and personally assist with any outstanding issues or concerns.

We greatly appreciate this customer's business and we welcome them to contact me directly at 800-707-1188 ext 342, so I may specifically address their concerns regarding their account.

Sincerely,