Az Bridal Photography-Harlan Cone / Never received Wedding Pictures

I have been around the block with the owner of this company. Harlan Cone is a lousy business man. I signed a contract and prepaid for all my wedding photography needs. Including all prints, disc, and 4 parent albums as well as our wedding album. We were married in January of 2009 and have received the disc but no albums or prints. Just lies lies lies. Please do not use this company. I can not get back the wedding day to do over. His company has ruined my day. I will be filing charges if anyone else was mistreated by him or his company feel free to contact me.

Comments

• Jl
      14th of Aug, 2009

Please contact me! He has done the same to me just recently! My email is jlarmstrong1@yahoo.com.
    He hasn't given me my pictures yet and its been 10 weeks, he said they would be ready in 3-6 weeks. He finally gave me a CD and when I put it in my computer it didn't work! I think he didn't even put anything on it to buy him more time! He's completely avoided all of my calls and my mothers. The only way we have been able to contact Harlan Cone is to pretend we are potential customers looking for his business, and then he calls us back right away!
    Please contact me because I think we can help each other.