Ayur & Luxoderm / Misleading and not clearly stated sales practices.
I say these items on facebook and thought I would give them a try. They were supposed to make you look younger and help with sagging skin. Well they are don't do what they are supposed to do and I was out of town when I received a call from my bank telling me that they were trying to charge me $130.00 for samples. They claim it states that on their website. Where I want to know because I saw nothing. I had forgotten about it until I received a call from some very rude man indicating that he was going to send me a final bill in my email. The next morning I called them to send it back because I am not going to pay for their product that doesn't do what they say it does. He said he couldn't process the RMA for me and I asked to speak with his supervisor and he told me I didn't have a management issue and no one in management had time to talk with me. They will just send me to collections.
More Ayur & Luxoderm Complaints & Reviews
- Foresight Media - Deceptive business practices 
- Hydroxaderm/product - trial item 
- Foresight Employment Solutions - They did NOTHING.
- Foresight Media - Unauthorized charges
- Ayur sking cream.org - I cancelled the trial, but they continued to take money from me
- Foresight Media - Did not refund money as instructed
- Foresight Media - didnt return right amount of money