Ayur & Luxoderm / Misleading and not clearly stated sales practices.

Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-564-1623

I say these items on facebook and thought I would give them a try. They were supposed to make you look younger and help with sagging skin. Well they are don't do what they are supposed to do and I was out of town when I received a call from my bank telling me that they were trying to charge me $130.00 for samples. They claim it states that on their website. Where I want to know because I saw nothing. I had forgotten about it until I received a call from some very rude man indicating that he was going to send me a final bill in my email. The next morning I called them to send it back because I am not going to pay for their product that doesn't do what they say it does. He said he couldn't process the RMA for me and I asked to speak with his supervisor and he told me I didn't have a management issue and no one in management had time to talk with me. They will just send me to collections.

Da
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Be
      15th of May, 2015

In order to purchase the free trial, you have to checkmark the box under the card information that states" I agree to the terms and conditions of the 15 day trial. After Trial period has ended, you will be charged the retail price of your product."
    Did you actually read the terms and conditions? If you had, you would have known you needed to cancel. If you didn't, it's your fault for agreeing to terms without reading them.