Ayudos.com / Ayudos is 100% SCAM!!!

1 United States

Hi,
I want to share my experience with this company ayudos.com, everyone must know that is a SCAM!
My story starts when I appealed to ayudos to help me with a campaign on Indiegogo.
So I ordered Basic package($49) that contains several services to promote a crowdfunding campaign.
From there began a real scam:
- they will not respond to your messages or if responding they always saying to wait;
- they will send by email a press release, but NEVER will distribute to any asociated press;
- you have the chance that your campaign will not be featured in their homepage(at their discretion);
- Daily Social Media Promotion + Ads FORGET THAT, they will make a SINGLE post on their facebook and twitter, but no guarantee that people are real;
- you will not get any analysis or stats, or you can get a simple page goo.gl to see that you have 10-15 clicks per day;
- they will always say that did work, but you will not be able to ever see it;
- or who knows what surprises still have prepared in this SCAM SCHEME!
After all that, I asked for more information or return my money, and here the BIGGEST SURPRISE!!!

IMPORTANT!!!
Ayudos returned my money, and... THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT ON INDIEGOGO!!!
How? Ayudos reported my campaign as a scam, and Indiegogo closed my account.

Whois service show that the site ayudos.com owner has hidden information about him. Why?
To be convinced that ayudos is 100% SCAM do a search in google ayudos.com reviews!

Fu