Ayudos.com / Ayudos is 100% SCAM!!!

Jul 1, 2015
I want to share my experience with this company ayudos.com, everyone must know that is a SCAM!
My story starts when I appealed to ayudos to help me with a campaign on Indiegogo.
So I ordered Basic package($49) that contains several services to promote a crowdfunding campaign.
From there began a real scam:
- they will not respond to your messages or if responding they always saying to wait;
- they will send by email a press release, but NEVER will distribute to any asociated press;
- you have the chance that your campaign will not be featured in their homepage(at their discretion);
- Daily Social Media Promotion + Ads FORGET THAT, they will make a SINGLE post on their facebook and twitter, but no guarantee that people are real;
- you will not get any analysis or stats, or you can get a simple page goo.gl to see that you have 10-15 clicks per day;
- they will always say that did work, but you will not be able to ever see it;
- or who knows what surprises still have prepared in this SCAM SCHEME!
After all that, I asked for more information or return my money, and here the BIGGEST SURPRISE!!!

Ayudos returned my money, and... THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT ON INDIEGOGO!!!
How? Ayudos reported my campaign as a scam, and Indiegogo closed my account.

Whois service show that the site ayudos.com owner has hidden information about him. Why?
To be convinced that ayudos is 100% SCAM do a search in google ayudos.com reviews!

Ayudos Logo Ayudos