Ayudos / No service delivery

Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

On July 16th, I purchased their basic crowdfunding package to promote my client's Kickstarter campaign. They answered and said they would do a featured promotion in a few days plus would do some Facebook ads for us. And that was the last I heard from them. No service was ever delivered. I sent 6 additional emails to find out why nothing was done and they never responded. In the end I asked for a refund and of course they never responded. They are a horrible website and nothing more than a bunch of scam artists. They should not be allowed to operate such a scam website!

Se
Sep 27, 2014

Comments

•   Sep 29, 2014

Hello to Sean,

We have tried contacting Sean in response to his emails and unsatisfactory experience with us.

Sean has been unresponsive to our emails and phone calls while we have been trying to send him a refund. He is also attempting to ruin our reputation in the crowdfunding community with defamatory language.

We have recently discovered that the company Sean works for http://www.jumpstarterpr.com has their own reputation problem which can be seen here http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/public-relations-counselors/jumpstarter-pr-in-el-segundo-ca-348505 and we believe that he is attempting to damage our reputation as a competitor.

We understand he is upset with our work and we would like to work this out with him directly and send him a refund but he seems unwilling to respond and answer our attempts to reach out to him and is only looking to damage us online.

If he could email us [protected]@ayudos.com or call us at (847) 780-6091 we would be more than happy to send him a refund.

-David D.