Aylmer Financial Group / Loan scam!

304-1521 Concord PikeWilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18009639161
This "loan' company is a complete scam! They told me I was approved for a $5000.00 loan, but I had to pay 5 of my monthly payments upfront, totaling $787.50. After I sent the money, my so called rep's manager called to say that after reviewing my file, I had to send another $787.50 for a total of 10 months upfront because of my credit history, and then they would send me $7000.00 as opposed to the $5000.00 I had applied for. It was then I figured out it was a scam but by then it was too late.

Comments

Va
  13th of Mar, 2008

Aylmer Financial Group - Scam and dishonesty!
Aylmer Financial Group
1521 Concord Pike
Wilmington
Phone: 800-963-9161
www.aylmerfg.com

My wife and I were in a financial bind and were filling out loan applications to try to get out of debt. We filled out an application for Aylmer Financial Group and Paul Plimmer called us stating that we have been approved for a $10, 000 loan and in which we really needed the loan to take care of our debt and our 3 little girls .He all we needed was to put down $1, 020 on the loan and that we would receive it with in 24 hrs.

Well 24 hrs pass by and we never received the money, so then we receive a call from a guy named Frank and he states that we need to money gram $700 more dollars to the 'brokers' in Canada for insurance on the loan and that when we got insurance it would make it to when we wouldn't have to pay on the loan till March '09. So we sent them the money to a totally different person in Canada. Frank told us that we would receive our money in 3 hrs. But when 3 hrs came around we tried to call him and he was ignoring my phone calls so I had my wife call and he didn't know her name so when he answered she handed it to me and he hung up.

Then when i tried to call him back I spoke with a man named Daniel and he was very rude and stated that we need to send them $500 more dollars for insurance and we told him that Frank told us the $700 dollars was for insurance on the loan. And he told us that frank was wrong and that the $700 dollars was a pre payment on the loan.

So we asked them why we were sending money to Canada when they were located in Delaware and they said that that was where their brokers lived. So we sent them the other $500 and again we were told it would be 3 hrs before the money would be in our account. So after 3 hrs went by again our calls were being ignored. Finally i had someone else call for me and when i got on the phone and stated who I was Daniel hung up on me. So i called back not stating a name at all and i asked him why he had hung up on me and he wouldn't answer.

He told us that a certified check would be sent to us in a couple days and when we asked for our $2, 400 back instead of the loan he claimed that if we back out of the loan that they would keep 36% of the $2, 400. So now my 7 month old and 2 year old are now sitting in a house with the electricity about to be shut off and water and gas. All of the furniture is about to be repossessed. No food for them or my wife to eat. Well I guess you get the point we have nothing now thanks to these people.
Ro
  14th of Mar, 2008

Aylmer Financial Group - Fraud and scam!
Aylmer Financial Group
304-1251 concord pikes
Wilmington
Phone: 330-429-0939
www.aylmerfg.com

Called me about a loan, said I had to pay $945.00 to secure loan because of bad credit and was to be used as insurance. Paid it. Then wanted another $945.00 paid it. Then wanted $1000.00. I didn't pay. Told them I wanted a refund because they told me I could cancel and get a refund and yet to receive it and they keep giving me excuses and they are still operating, stealing hard earned money from working people. They are a fraudulent company, smooth talkers, and there main office is in canada. Their website is registered under Jesse James. Who was a criminal. They are working from different states but are located in canada. Please send them no money.

Aylmer Financial Group Logo Aylmer Financial Group