Aylmer Financial Group/Secured Loans / Scammers

Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-963-9161

This scamming company took me for a grand just yesterday. DO NOT TRUST A WORD THEY SAY!!! Scammers seem professional in their actions because they're working it like a job. If it's too good to be true then that's just what it is.

Comments

28th of Feb, 2008
yeah i think they got me too if you dont mind what did they sya to you or how did they scam you cause i think they got me for $1600
Se
  29th of Feb, 2008
I too got ripped off for $1260, and i was very skeptic to begin with, but i could not find anything bad on them. I took a chance and it looks like i got burned, but I will be finding a way to get them back. I will not rest
Sa
  4th of Mar, 2008
They almost got me for $5,500 "deposit" for a mortgage. John Belstaff @ ext. 509 even faxed me over some non-descript paperwork aka a contract. I was increasingly suspicious when he told me that I had to find a home within 14 days or the application was void. They attempt to be very convicing; my realtor called and spoke with "john" who played it up and assured him that he would fax him over the pre-approval documentation to verify that everything was legit. Not surprisingly I haven't heard from him since... nor did my realtor.
He
  6th of Mar, 2008
I was scammed for $2500., they said I was approved for $8000. personel loan, I haven't recieved nothing.

Names that were involved

John Balstaff
Donald Paznic
DanielMossland
Mi
  11th of Mar, 2008
They got me too for $785.00. The person I was dealing with was named Frank Mascini. He had the nerve to call me and ask for an additional $785 to increase the loan from $5000 to $7000.00 Do not send your money to these people. They have a fake website and take your bank account information. When I asked for a refund I was told it would take 5 to 7 business days to receive the funds from them.
Da
  13th of Mar, 2008
They almost got me for 2049 dollars on a 35000 dollar rv loan i gave them my bank account info and all then i scrambled to close my bank accounts i am working with the police because i live close to were they are claming there office is i tried to locate there office on 3/12/2008 and there is a building but no suite 204 the management company capano management has no knowledge of the and is going to also try to do something because they are falsely advertising that they have an office in there building do not fall for there scam be very aware paul plimmer and daniel mossland are the two i have spoken to the bbb says they are not accredited the have no business liscense nor are they accredited through any banking commision in the state of delaware i hope every one else does not get scammed like some others good lcuk.
Hu
  14th of Mar, 2008
My incident is almost identical to Tambalino's story. After I learned I got scammed I put together and filed a report. As I am sure these a--hole's keep a watch on these complaint and rip off sites, filing a report is about all I can mention as to what actions I have taken. The more people that got scammed that "file a report", locally, the better. Get all your paperwork in order, maybe try to search your computer as to see if they "cookied" your computer, and put a timeline together and "file a report". I have posted a section of my brief and the timeline that I filed and is as follows:

January 31, 2008 the bankruptcy I filed was discharged allowing me to start rebuilding my credit. My plan was to obtain a personal or auto loan to pay off my truck. After local financial institutions denied my applications I went online and started applying at sites that specialize in lending to people with bad credit/recent bankruptcies to help reestablish their credit. I was contacted by Aylmer Financial Group but never visited or applied on their website.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS WITH AYLMER FINANCIAL GROUP

1. Friday February 22, 2008 receive message from Daniel Mossland stating I’m pre approved for an $8,000 personal loan and to call him at 1-800-963-9161 ext. 423.

2. Monday February 25, 2008 I call Daniel Mossland ext 423, ask for details. He states I am pre approved for $8,000 loan at 8.5% interest with a monthly payment of $252.00 and will fax contract for me to sign if I agree to terms including a commitment payment to satisfy private investors of $1,008.00 equal to 4 payments to be paid up front. No payments to be made until July of 2008.

3. Tuesday am, February 26, 2008 I call Daniel Mossland ext 423, to ask about prepayment penalties and guy named Paul answers and states no penalties if loan is under $10,000 and that Daniel Mossland is new and is using a standard form (contract). Says to ignore what contract says after I ask for this in writing in new contract.

4. Tuesday pm, February 26, 2008 I call Daniel Mossland ext 423 again to discuss the prepayment penalties and what “Paul” stated. He insisted that there was a penalty. He asked when I could wire the commitment fee and gave details on how it needs to be done. I mentioned that I will be faxing signed contract on Wednesday and could wire money on the following Friday.

5. Wednesday February 27, 2008 faxed signed contract to # (302)370-0480 with an error on the first attempt but went through the second attempt. I called Daniel Mossland ext 423 to confirm if fax was received and he stated that it goes to the accounting department and if they didn’t receive the fax they would call me.

6. Thursday February 28, 2008 received call from Daniel Mossland from a blocked number asking what time I will be wiring money and again giving details on how to be done. Details stated are to go to a Wal-mart, call him just before I enter and he will stay on the line and talk me through the process. And to also call him About a half hour before I go to Wal-mart so he can notify the investor who has the funds ready for my loan.

7. Friday am, February 29, 2008 received call from Daniel Mossland from a blocked number verifying the instructions to wire money and giving details on how to be done and asking for a time I will be calling. I told him around 4:00pm.

8. Friday pm, February 29, 2008 I call Daniel Mossland ext 423 to tell him running late and I will be getting to Wal-mart closer to 5:00pm. He says fine he will wait and gives me instructions to wire money and giving details on how to be done. But says just to call him outside of Wal-mart and not a half hour prior to arriving at Wal-mart.

9. Friday approx. 5:00pm, February 29, 2008 I call Daniel Mossland ext 423 tell him I’m at Wal-mart, he connects me over to some other person who states he is the broker to my loan and gives me the instructions on what form to fill out and what names and other information to fill out on the form. He mentions to be sure not to tell Wal-mart employee that this is a business transaction because the fee will be higher and that this is just a “person to person” transfer. He also says to call back when transaction is complete to give him the reference number.

10. Friday approx. 5:15pm, February 29, 2008 I call Daniel Mossland ext 423 with the reference number and he also asked what the “amount to be received” number was, I told him 946.23 CAD. He said thanks and hung up.

11. Monday am, March 3, 2008 I receive a call from Frank Messier stating that Daniel Mossland had misinformed me as to the $1,008.00 fee and that the insurance brokers required another $1,008.00 and that before they send me a check they must receive this additional funds. I said to bad I signed a contract and this is not my problem. He (frank) stated that Daniel Mossland was an employee working on commission and he had been fired with legal ramifications for misinforming me as to the amount needed to be deposited up front and there was nothing at all he could do until I wire more funds. He also said for the inconvenience they would raise my loan amount to$11,000 and my first payment wouldn’t have to be for 10 months. He was really pushy about when I could wire more funds.

12. Monday am, March 3, 2008 I call Frank Messier ext. 424 and ask who these brokers are, the number to the legal department and references of people who have used there services in the past. He said he could not reveal any of that information to protect the rights to privacy. He did not give a legal department address stating it wasn’t that much of an issue and that he could just return my money because “no one had a gun to my head to get this loan”. I told him he would hear from me tomorrow (Tuesday).

13. Monday pm, March 3, 2008 after I realize this is a scam I call Money gram’s customer service number 1-888-933-3278 and ask if I can put a stop to the transfer. They told me it had already been completed. I informed them that they are a third party to fraudulent crimes using there services. She said there’s a lot of that going on and that she would notify -----------and that the name on my receipt “William John Capells” ----- ---- ------- ---- Money gram.

14. Tuesday March 4, 2008 I call Frank Messier ext. 424 to request my money back and he states “didn’t you request that yesterday?” I said no but I am today. He starts going on and on about how this isn’t how they do business and how he wants a satisfied client and I say “I don’t care about that stuff, when are you going to send my money back to me?” his response was “f--- you!” and hung up.

So theres my humiliating story. Cant believe I let this happen. Never again. Remember fellow victims, those who do not file a report, do not get there money back if there is a conviction, regardles of extradition.
  17th of Mar, 2008
Yea they took me to for 1900.00 screwed me royal.
Ch
  17th of Mar, 2008
I was scammed too for 945.00, same story as everyone. Can someone tell me where to file a complaint about aylmer financial and if anyone got their money back?
Th
  18th of Mar, 2008
They didn't scam me, but they thought they were going to. I played them for 3 weeks. Nobody is going to get there money back until the police catch them and the courts make them pay it back. They are just some college age kids that think they came up with the perfect scam. They slipped up this time around, and they will find out it wasn't the perfect scam.
Se
  19th of Mar, 2008
Everyone who was scammed must go to www.ic3.gov and file a report i was scammed as well, however the FBI will not look into it w/o enough to go after my $1330 was not enough so the more that file the reports the more likely we can all get a case against them do it right away time is wearing thin.
Tr
  19th of Mar, 2008
I was scammed for $6800.00. Same story but Frank Maccini was the calling, then after I make initial payment, Daniel called with the "insurance" money for brokers. Once they got the money they wouldn't take my calls and hanging up on me.
  20th of Mar, 2008
to everyone that has been scammed by aylmer financial group please contact me. I need to know if you have alerted the proper authorities. If so i have a name and number of who they should contact. This person i spoke with earlier today told me that they have the ip address for the person that created the website. But they can not just give it out to anyone it has to be the police. If we all let our local police flood this man with phone calls i think we may be able to get this situation resolved a little faster.
Br
  21st of Mar, 2008
I was scammed by this company to less than a month ago. They got me for $1575 and I am very pissed off. I would love to get my money back or at least get these people arrested something needs to be done.
Ja
  3rd of Jun, 2008
The same thing just happened to me. They got $1600 out of the deal. However, this happened to me under the company name Fieldgate Financial Lending Group. But the stories are so similar. I have made several complaints with BBB, FTC, Consumer Affairs, FBI, and local Sheriff's Office. I am going to call tomorrow and notify my contact at Sherrif's office about this other company.
Da
  17th of Jun, 2008
I was scammed too. I got taken for $960. They used the name "Fieldgate Financial Lending Group", but it was the exact same M.O. They sent me to Walmart to use Money-Gram. Told me that I had to pay a fee upfront equal to 5 months payments, on the $6, 000 loan @ 8.5% or something. I called the Police Dept. in Paramus, NJ and spoke to a detective in the Fraud department. What can we do? I was told that the FBI wont touch this, because to them, $960 is just a drop in the bucket. But to me, it has ruined my financial situation even worse than it was in the first place. They have a very elusive phone set up... you have to say you name through the automated system, so that way, if your name isnt on the list of current vistims being scammed, they know not to answer the phone! Please, if anyone has any information on where to file a REAL report, that will help get this people caught, let me know. Filing reports with all these other places just seems to be helping get the word out as far as what to look out for, nothing as far as getting them arrested, and our money back!
Pa
  17th of Jun, 2008
i was scammed too, right before my daughter's birthday.i wanted to get a loan for a Licensed vocational nursing program and pay a couple of bills.They got me for$ 675.00
Frank Perrotta (son of a ###) called(201 604-5402 ext 223) and said that i was approved for $ 6.000. i was suppose to send a $756.00 initial payment.I didn't have that and the piece of trash said it was ok to send what i had. He told me to wire the money by moneygram and was constantly asking if they were a lot of people around.Didn't want me to get information directly from the moneygram call phone and asked me for the serial# on the call phone.He told me to step outside so he can arrange the transfer for me because the agent at the moneygram front desk might ask too many questions and might take way too long.He then called me back with a reference#, and told me to tell the agent that the transaction was for a friend (James Habbot, who received the money, in Canada.).He asked me to fax him the receipt and the loan was going to be in my checking account the next day by 2pm.I never got the loan and called back.Some Daniel answered and told me that Frank Perrota was in vacation.He goes on to say that they were insurance fees enforced by the company and i had to pay an extra $1000 to get the loan.That's when i woke up from my despair and thought something was fishy.They got me bad and if there is any help out there, please let me know.Justice must be done.They take advantage of people that are desperate and need financial help.i hope that they pay for this.The world must be aware of those thieves. I will pray and not rest until they get caught.I work hard for my money .They have caused me so much turmoil and so many returnedd check fees and overdraft fees because i never got the loan and received no refund of my initial payment of $675.I wish they roast in hell.