AXShop.com / Bad service

Like many people have noted here, shipping takes two and a half forvers. Prices are decent but the products are generally cheap second class garbage. I had three of eight multi-LED flashlights came in with one or more dead LEDs. When I told customer service they told me there was nothing they could do about it. Oh well, what do you expect from this kind of business. They're selling the stuff that's too flimsy and cheap to sell overseas - so they import it over hear and heap it on us, but not before making their cut. Companies like this are one step away from being a scam. Avoid like the plague.

Wa

Comments

• Ol
      30th of Dec, 2008

• Li
      5th of Jan, 2011

YOU have bought 8 LED flashlight from that shop? How much do you spend on each?
    Another store of computer parts, flashlight, and more, named Geartaker.com, may have the product you want.
    I like this one, http://www.geartaker.com/product/led-flashlight-torch-in-black-cree-q2-250-lumens-200-meters-beam-5-watt-cr123a-or-18650-lithium-battery, $109.
    It could be decent choice, you can have a try.