Axiswellnessportal.comi did not order this

S Review updated:

I ordered Dazzle white and Smile brite on June 8th 2009. I received both items on June 13th 2009. Today I got online at my bank and had $85.95 deducted. My 14 day from my order date is June 22nd so I called [protected] to cancel and they could not find my name or file. I knew they would get to the bank before I could get it canceled and they did. So the number the bank had was different it was from : Show the Smile I talked to Dave and he said all the files were sent to them.I canceled with him. I also ordered me the Acai Berry --my files were not found. When you sign up for one, you are automatically linked to other accounts that will deduct it from your account or charge it to your charge card.So I have made several attempts to cancel this, I havent found the right person yet, I'm still trying.

Jun 07, 2009

Unauthorized withdrawal from checking account.

• P
      Jun 19, 2009

we ordered the same products and were charged the same. smile bright tries to hide all the terms and conditions.how can you have a free trial when it takes you 4 days to get product and 4 more to return? their website is www.thebritesmile.com. what a ripoff? who do we complain ti, the BBB?

• G
      Jun 26, 2009

I strongly agree with the above complaints. Going further, the phone number listed on my VISA card with the erroneous charges is a number to Mellon Stockholder services. They are so exasperated with the whole Ivory Brites, Axis Wellness mess that when you call them they just know the number to tell you to call, and were very gracious about it. Then when you get the right number they tell you that you have dialed the wrong number and give you the number to Mellon again. When I told them no, I wanted to talked to someone, they told me I had to log onto [protected]@axiswellnessportal.com. But in order to log onto the web site you need a password and it gives you the phone number to Mellon again. This is really a scam. I agreed to a free sample and to pay $3.99 for the shipping and to date they have charged by credit card over $108.35 in erroneous charges. I am trying to find out the state they are incorporated in, then I am going to contact the Secretary of State.

• J
      Jul 02, 2009

I WANT FULL REFUND.I AGREED TO 3.99 AND
    NO MORE FEES
    JOHN AT
    [protected]@bellsouth.net

Jul 03, 2009

I know just what you"all are going through, because I'm having the same problem!! Last month I ordered the Ivory Brites, with the 14 day trial, I called to cancel because it was my 10th day of my 14 days and NO PRODUCT!!! I was told that my order would be cancel, and no more charger would be taken. Well, I hust checked my on-line bank statement, and this company has taken $9.99 from my account!!Now keep in mind I called on the 10th of June, this is now July 3rd!! I guess I will have to close that account to stop any more charges!!
    Laverne T.
    Atlanta, Ga.

• R
      Jul 07, 2009

I too am having the same problem I have cancelled my card but I dont know if that will stop them .
    I was given the same info about the website [protected]@axiswellnessportal.com and have gotten no where.
    I just came from the post office where I had another package to refuse, all I wanted was the free sample and this is what I get, I was also told if I do anything to interfere with them getting their money I would be charged another $150.00, also they will not return my money!!!.

• W
      Jul 10, 2009

Please refund $9.99 to Wanda Lee, 19 coventry Dr, Bella Vista, AR 72714. My master card was charged this amount without my authorization.

I have called and they tell me they can't refund - I must do it online.

What do people do that don't have a computer?

• D
      Jul 17, 2009

I ordered a "free" sample of whiteningbrites on May 24. When I received my credit card ststement in June there was the expected charge of $4.99 for shipping and handling. There was also charges on 6/8 for Axis Wellness Portal, something they had offered me online and on the phone and I had refused, and a charge for unordered product which I received in the mail and returned to sender with confirmation of receipt which cost me over $8 to return. I expected a credit on my July statement, but received more product which I paid to return again, no credit fot the returned product, and 2 more charges for $9.99 and $88.97. I called them at the numbers on my credit card statement, but they said I had to e-mail them. Seeing your reports I get a feeling that I am going to get nowhere when I e-mail them, but I'm going to try. Denise in Florida. [protected]@yahoo.com

Jul 17, 2009

[protected]@axiswellnessportal.com is not a website it is an actual email address u have to email them!!! i just emailed them and now will b waiting for an answer, what scam artest's!!!

• J
      Jul 20, 2009
    Axiswellnessportal.com - Get whiteteeth & Dentech products?
    axiswwellnessportal.com
    1972 5oth St.
    Marion
    Iowa
    [protected]@aol.com

Today got scammed by Dazzle White & Dentech which had pictures on AOL main screen. Spend $$ with them too. 7ca3c

• M
      Aug 04, 2009
    Axiswellnessportal.com - unauthorized charges
    Dentechwhitening
    California

I agreed to try there free trail product. and before I tried there product. I was billed for $88.00 and then without
    my authorization was automaticly enrolled into the axis wellness progam, and
    billed $9.99

• A
      Aug 05, 2009

im yst worried about how much this guys going to charge for the free trial version I aledy read the coments above and I dont want to pay mre than 3.99 for the productso if this mail is going to be check it for customer service please do something not only for me also for the other future victims

• G
      Aug 17, 2009

Yes I was charged, also on my accout. Not knowing it untill I SAW mY STATEMENT.
    I was mad. I trying now to resovle it. They told me to go to the
    site. I saw all these complaints.wow What a scam!!! Dentch theeth whiting is the biggest scammer of all time, this is how I was chared for this.It was add on.

• H
      Sep 15, 2009

You can return the product SmileBrite, but you have to follow the return policy. Call customer service right away at [protected] and they will explain how. Don't wait until it is too late to return product.

• H
      Sep 15, 2009

Axis Wellness is not the same company as Smile Brite. The previous entry is for Smile Brite only.

• V
      Dec 14, 2009

PLEASE STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD FOR THIS CRAP OR MEMBERSHIP WHICH I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR & DO NOT USE. I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING ON EVERY STATEMENT I RECEIVE TO GET IT CANCELED... THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO EMAIL YA'LL AT SUPPORT @AXIS WELLNESS PORTAL.COM AND TELL YOU TO CANCEL THIS CRAP ASap!!! & this better be the last time i have to do it.